Maybe someone can help me solve this task, I really need help, please reply

tato1982

2 hours ago, tato1982 said:

Is a good idea and how do I relate this drawing to that task ??

Well Captain Black chose the lengths that were given as the same to build his replica triangle on.

So have you tried doing that with your two equal  lengths ?

How about instead of removing that third post you quote it and explain why you think it's incorrect?

On 2/27/2022 at 11:16 PM, tato1982 said:

Which side should I build of equal length? Give me a hint and maybe I will build a drawing

Idk how much time you had on the problem but y was 12 and x was 52+½.

STV needed to be 90°; 90°-66°=T=24. 

&

STD=180°

&&

D=180-(66+44)=108

&&&

x=(48+9)-(108/24)=52½

&&&&

y=½T=12

&&&&&

f(b(C))=slope(x/y)=12/52.5=0.22857142857

Edited by Buai

Maybe someone kind person will appear and solve this task in another way, thinking about a drawing is the main thing here is how to build a drawing. An interesting task is not easy

Edited by tato1982

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Genady said:

If you ever find out a geometric solution to this problem, please show it to me, if you don't mind.

tato has posted this on several mathematics forums, but has yet to receive a definitive answer, despite efforts by plenty of respected mathematicians.

There is a geometric solution to a similar problem posted but although the diagram is the same different linking sides were involved as equal.

20 minutes ago, studiot said:

tato has posted this on several mathematics forums, but has yet to receive a definitive answer, despite efforts by plenty of respected mathematicians.

There is a geometric solution to a similar problem posted but although the diagram is the same different linking sides were involved as equal.

Yes, I've found such a problem on the Internet, too. The difference is crucial.

On 3/19/2022 at 6:07 PM, Genady said:

Yes, I've found such a problem on the Internet, too. The difference is crucial.

I will definitely bet if I find a way to solve geometrically.I am an amateur mathematician, and I am very interested in a geometric solution to this problem.Maybe we can and solve this problem.It does not seem like an easy task.

I will definitely bet if I find a way to solve geometrically.I am an amateur mathematician, and I am very interested in a geometric solution to this problem.Maybe we can and solve this problem.It does not seem like an easy task.

I can not put this task on this site and maybe someone will conclude it. It is an interesting site and I hope it will be solved.  In a geometric way

https://matholympiad.org.bd/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3959

I can not put this task on this site and maybe someone will conclude it. It is an interesting site and I hope it will be solved.  In a geometric way.

https://matholympiad.org.bd/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3959