Knapsack problem-genetic algorithm-I want to do 2 iterations by hand but confused.

shivajikobardan

J-M_R31KFl76aXCRE4sxzAWI6iAldXG9fMI2k4YRMZo6vZY0w1DPUfV7tLc1w5IsVQX8uUkjgThzROZrbb3bc6kluAEmyiH63Z4BsXKT5Xr7X7mLxOwbR1L0y3ttoLitS6bOnwz-

Here is a solution, part of which doesn’t make any sense to me-:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgqBM7JG9ew

->Why did we select c3,c1 and c3,c2 for 2nd generation?

-> why did we select os1,os2,c3,c2 for 3rd generation? (And what the heck is happening here? We are already in 3rd generation when even 2nd one is not complete?

-> then we mutate. Why are we mutating c1 lol. It doesn’t make any sense. We need to mutate one of the os1,os2,c3 or c2 according to my logic.

Anyway i have tried solving 2 iterations of it. If you can help me with 2 iterations of this problem, please do so.

Also test out my 2 iterations of this algorithm. What is right and wrong. I have used 1 point crossover.

KBOysPzIzjJT1A6dcranIw0zlpoX1qk7z1v44yL1ETofHJAqfUNVsXBVskNW96EgHhIad8mBooghUFVNG0rFXQAVBciQqBMkom-eP6coHtimC9hbzpfWkovo5U9W1pjGfcNncNNM

WboorstzOIHVGxS1ffZa7pPQ3maJ2y7CEoxiLDbTOPDUJWjU8VGbqbYwIZsfeOEx0zUo48haao6zWf-rv-vE_dpHHSJyNapyFQWvhYGXTBs9tklfEX-0IwFg8O9xnOzEVA59dp0s

uGyX0E1s_0NRQSyx5RqL4zJTpzBEfPPplUkOs2QXno1DMQDSw3M3u-q1uL4cCE6_1OEW6H81IxLSQP_yfGo5W-7ABdhqdHlCbBA67Qshvybt6WAEAM8ZHM13OX0Hj9BvREEaCwDy

qMfgkHqfOnR4uAEdPtYWwCdUO8tv85YhGYgx94cbvXiPJcaHoYtXTaLTNUdpAs2E2Bqmzi2uNIPa3mljZqxWMdCybhNAD643FTzy4f2b7Za1tFcQV2r9srNDZafZ69cr2c4EaCUn

I just want 2 iterations of this and know when to stop  and check if I am right or wrong..And understand that first solved example video that I shared above.. this is getting confusing more and more I see it. Is this something where I can do anything randomly and get marks in exam lol...I feel like so looking at it. And the internet. Internet sucks. 1 easy thing then there are 5 lakhs of posts explaining the same thing. 1 hard thing and suddenly there is noone even remotely trying to explain it. Few explanations are there but they are very contradictory to each other. 

On 2/18/2022 at 10:00 AM, shivajikobardan said:

1 easy thing then there are 5 lakhs of posts explaining the same thing. 1 hard thing and suddenly there is noone even remotely trying to explain it.

I note that at the time of writing this I am one of a rather limited number of participants in you threads, hence the above applies to me. Thanks for the feedback, I'll focus on other topics. 

On 2/20/2022 at 2:45 AM, Ghideon said:

I note that at the time of writing this I am one of a rather limited number of participants in you threads, hence the above applies to me. Thanks for the feedback, I'll focus on other topics. 

i didn't get what you mean bro. i didn't mean anything negatively. sorry for misunderstanding.