The story of a man, who said that he did everything.

butimfeeling2022

Hi all,

please don't waste my time and effort if you don't spend some yourself thinking what you read.

I am waiting for your replies, for the ones who think they have to spend some time and effort with this post.

Why are you writing this post?

The story of a man, who said that he did everything...

...and then that man, who said that he did everything...

...forgot to do something...and also ...

...then that man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something...

...is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...well that story of a man, who said that he did everything, and then forgot to do something, and then is telling this only to some people and not to all of us...

...is NOT the story of a real man, cause a real man REALLY would be comfortable telling everyone the truth openly...and...

...is NOT the story of a real god, cause GOD REALLY DIDN'T FORGET SOMETHING TO DO IF GOD REALLY DID EVERYTHING,

...or else god really did do everything, and then really did forget something to do, and then we are all stuck with that god, who couldn't even do everything, after he said he did everything...what an idiot full of nonsense words that god must be...and remember....

...you are free to disagree with my definition of freedom, or how else would you have the freedom to do so, and also...

...I hope you understand my definition of hope, or how else would you hope I would understand yours?

So what is it that you writing this post say  is the right way to say it?

when one writes something for the same god as the previous ones, the previous ones didn't write it down EXACTLY as the same god would like it to be written down, or else it doesn't seem to me that

God REALLY didn't forget something to do, if God REALLY did everything,

...for the next ones who would like to be able to write something down for the same god as the previous ones, does it seem to you ...?

And ...when one bets God, God doesn't respond in reality, or else it doesn't seem to me that now that I bet God that after something happens to me because of the will of one of you, that one of the rest of you lives to end every last one of you, that God will respond in time, does it seem to you ...?

Why are you spending time and effort yourself writing this post?

"You can't change anyone's mind without getting to the moment just before you've changed anyone's mind", someone said to me...

Here's the fundamental problem with the moment just before you've changed anyone's mind...

One moment just before you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really haven't done that player...and player remember also that...

...one step after you really make the entire universe to happen again, well...you really can't exclude the moment just before you really made it, to be there as an experience for all living beings in whatever you made again and again...and again...or you didn't really make it as it was really made player...

Please don't treat the universe as a joke, the universe is really really fun.

What about the ones who simply don't like what you write and hurry to reply without thinking first?

keep imagining stuff ...

...something else than anything you can imagine keeps happening around you in reality...

...as you really didn't do everything...

...everything was done player before you existed...

...as you can verify yourself wherever you are by looking around and noticing how the dead things behave in the way that nature planned over and over and ...over...

...so that the alive ones that are completely free to wonder, to be able to make some sense of the world around them as the wonder in a fun way for them...

...or else I am afraid the universe didn't really have to do anything further for the living beings to be able to have fun in their lives, after all the laws for the dead things where completed...

...as nature made the dead ones behave over and over and over the same way in reality, so that the living ones who are free to behave in any way, to be able to follow nature's plan which is really fun, and not get caught up with "money" stories from idiots who can't appreciate nature....