Interspecies interactions

4 hours ago, beecee said:

Wow! What an incredible experience!

Unforgettable!

6 hours ago, Peterkin said:

Probably trying to figure out your intentions. Makes me wonder....

She  must have seen human divers before, so she's got you classified by configuration and motion. She can't have met any predatory humans before, or she'd be dead, so you're classified as benign (or provisionally benign) as to type. One would expect, in that case, to be ignored.

So this one was checking you out particularly, as an individual. Gathering detailed information on the type? Making contact? Making a request?  

.... or investigating your chakras/aura/vibes with a sensory capability we don't know about? 

Sure, she must have seen human divers before if she already spent some time here. The differences that might make her curious were, (a) almost all divers here dive in groups, while I was alone; (b) usually divers move quickly over the shallows or dive from boat, and stay deeper, while I was staying in less than 3m; (c) usually divers swim along the reef, while I was kneeling on the flat bottom in one spot. Perhaps I was a strange diver to her ?

I hate to think that she was asking for help and I didn't understand. She looked healthy, didn't have fishing lines attached, so hopefully it's not that.

Maybe she always wanted to investigate a diver closely, and this time she got a chance.