Blocking a thread ?

5 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Yes, Ignore it...

If you're suggesting that this is an option via forum software, then a quick description of steps to do so would be warranted. AFAIK, no such option exists.

If instead you're advising that the OP should not even be asking this question bc they can choose to ignore it with their mind, then your post really isn't at all helpful, especially in context of the forum where this was posted (Suggestions, Comments, and Support for the platform).

2 minutes ago, iNow said:

If you're suggesting that this is an option via forum software, then a quick description of steps to do so would be warranted. AFAIK, no such option exists.

If instead you're advising that the OP should not even be asking this question bc they can choose to ignore it with their mind, then your post really isn't at all helpful, especially in context of the forum where this was posted (Suggestions, Comments, and Support for the platform).

My bad, sorry... It takes a while to switch between hypothetical's. 

1 hour ago, Genady said:

Is there a way to block a specific thread that I'm not interested in but it crams my All Activity page?

You mean like, say, 90 posts on Jesus clogging up a science website? I think I would value such a block, too.  😀

I typically have a tab open to the forums home page to show me who's online, major topics, and status updates. I have a second tab open to Unread Content, and rarely look at All Activity, but lately I'm reading more and not posting as much.

Genady. You can make a custom stream Click: Activity > My7 Activity Streams > Create Custom Stream > Select all the forum topics you want to see > Name and save it > Click on custom stream to open it > Bookmark it to your bookmarks bar. Click on that when you want to access SFN. I've filtered out Religion. It will present just the last post in each thread Like the old days. The top of my page looks like this with all chosen areas:

287450504_CustomStream.thumb.PNG.41657ed12f0d9d5e878d6899e50da982.PNG

Edited by StringJunky

1 hour ago, StringJunky said:

Genady. You can make a custom stream Click: Activity > My7 Activity Streams > Create Custom Stream > Select all the forum topics you want to see > Name and save it > Click on custom stream to open it > Bookmark it to your bookmarks bar. Click on that when you want to access SFN. I've filtered out Religion. It will present just the last post in each thread Like the old days. The top of my page looks like this with all chosen areas:

287450504_CustomStream.thumb.PNG.41657ed12f0d9d5e878d6899e50da982.PNG

Thank you. Rolling up my sleeves :)