OT from Do angels have wings ? Were they created with wings ? Or an illusion people saw ?

beecee

36 minutes ago, beecee said:

Not all Angels are made in Heaven. This one was made in Greece, the Archangel Nana......

LOL. Also definitive proof that not all angels have wings...

Edited by joigus
minor correction

8 hours ago, Arikel88 said:

The special science behind them cannot be understand

Psychology and sociology do a fine job of explaining the belief in angels… and in conspiracies… and QAnon… and that the earth is flat… ad infinitum.

12 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Only people who think they know better...

When you formulate these language 'suspensions', you open up infinity to me. For example:

...are entitled to buy convenience food.

Or,

...have read the writting on the wall.

Or,

:D 

3 minutes ago, joigus said:

When you formulate these language 'suspensions', you open up infinity to me. For example:

...are entitled to buy convenience food.

Or,

...have read the writting on the wall.

Or,

:D 

Only people who think they know better, can judge a wine over whiskey; I just get pissed...

Cannot be certain, but wings are not visible in this image.  While extending them may have intimidated batters, i am not sure how they would affect the mechanics of pitching.  Would probably be tucked in for base running, being a source of drag.61OLZh-R4vL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

This one suggests no wings to speak of.  Though there is a slight bump, possibly just bunched fabric, above the 30.  

california-angels-nolan-ryan-june-16-197

Verily I say unto you that the platypus of the Lord you will face in the centuries to come, and it will have the appearance of a mixture betwixt a beaver --which, again, you're clueless about-- and a duck. ;) 

That would've been pretty convincing.

10 hours ago, Peterkin said:

Might there not also be an element of envy? Who has not dreamed of flying? Why should earth-bound humans not desire wings in their own afterlife? 

I prefer the man from Krypton! Up, up, and awaaaay!!When I was a kid, I really believed that Superman could fly. Shots like  this convinced me! (George Reeves, f… | Adventures of superman, First  superman, Superman boy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.