Help in attempt finding a website, please ?

Externet

Good day.  Perhaps it does not exist any more; or someone has searching skills I need to learn...

Web site contained this tri-part image :

image.png.f2e9ae91734c9bb335ad43fae75e8c78.png

[ Image-search was unsuccessful to me. ]  Obtained/downloaded ~1995, before existance of internet archives.

Couple generic thoughts:

The original must have been a JPEG, but you included a PNG.

Do you have the original? Archive it and attach it again.

Drag'n'drop of your image to Yandex Images (https://yandex.com/images/ ) did not give anything useful. It even misidentified it as a resistor.

You can try: search by file name, search by file size (if you have the original, otherwise it won't work).

10 hours ago, Externet said:

Obtained/downloaded ~1995, before existance of internet archives.

Internet archives could gather older websites, as long as they were still online at the day webarchive started working.. even with greater chance than now.. because there was less websites to scan, and there was little JavaScript used, which dynamically generates website when user visits it. You can't archive FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc. just by using wget/curl etc. tools.. They are behind user logging wall (some media, behind paywall) and are dynamically generated by JavaScript at the time of visit and are context (user) dependent. Therefor in XXV+ century nobody will truly know what happened in XXI, as there will be no records..

A site must be linked by many other sites in order to be visited by search engines, web archive engine and other bots. A page that is not linked to from other, higher ranking pages, may never be visited, backed up or analyzed by a search engine.

ps. What you have on the photo looks like stirring blades.

Edited by Sensei

Thank you for the good effort, Sensei.   The original image, is unobtanium in any other format.  Probable names associated "airscrew" or "air screw" did not produce results.

Will build the device to re-create a picture of it, will yield a much better image than the low resolution of very early digital cameras.

23 hours ago, Externet said:

Good day.  Perhaps it does not exist any more; or someone has searching skills I need to learn...

Web site contained this tri-part image :

I think sensei is right, I think it is a liquid impellor, rather than an airscrew.

The picture at the bottom left suggests that it might be a prop shaft and prop for an outboard engine