Better Off Dead (split from Today I Learned)

Today I learned that I am better off dead. 
 Because my homosexuality is pathological(biological issue,neurobiological problem).

I coulnt even go in front of a camera because of my looking/face. 

like if I wanted to create an international song I couldnt because of my face! People would look at my face and think ,,faxxot“! Ouch!

I couldnt become a director neither because when I sit in front of a camera(late show) people would look at my face and think this guy looks weird ugly!!! Thats too much for me!

my homosexuality had a deeper biological issue and leads to problems!

Edited by Der_Neugierige

3 hours ago, Der_Neugierige said:

Today I learned that I am better off dead.

I'm not sure how we can make you understand that this is something beyond our abilities to help you with. We can help you understand scientific concepts and theories, but yours is a medical condition that needs to be addressed by a professional, and when we suggest this you ignore us and keep making suicidal posts. Nobody learns anything, nobody gets any help, and everyone is frustrated (unless you enjoy complaining about a bad status quo while simultaneously doing nothing about it). 

Please stop doing this, and please seek professional help. Right now, it's like you're trying to paint the floor of a room but you keep trapping yourself in the corner. Perhaps you should start with the corner, and work your way towards an exit to this problem, something that has a better chance of making you happy than what you're currently doing. Again, I suggest someone who deals with this type of problem professionally on a regular basis. You aren't alone in this.