Could this be

dyachmen

I assume that all electromagnetic waves travel through time in any direction with different powers. They also target existing electromagnetic waves at a specific point in time. Thus, it is possible to register a certain sequence of waves after their release. To carry out the experiment, you need to put the transmitter and receiver in one place and cover the transmitter with a solid piece of metal. The metal will absorb all waves, but the receiver will register those waves that have passed through time.

3 hours ago, dyachmen said:

I assume that all electromagnetic waves travel through time in any direction with different powers. They also target existing electromagnetic waves at a specific point in time. Thus, it is possible to register a certain sequence of waves after their release. To carry out the experiment, you need to put the transmitter and receiver in one place and cover the transmitter with a solid piece of metal. The metal will absorb all waves, but the receiver will register those waves that have passed through time.

That’s called a Faraday cage, and you get no EM signal inside of it.

There is an electromagnetic signal inside the Faraday cage, but almost none outside, because most of the signal is absorbed by the cell. But it depends on the thickness of the Faraday cage. Just like there is clear aluminium foil.

The "speed" of light is the speed of "time"..... (<Removed>)

The main misconception of people is that they think that space-time is a single tissue and therefore time can accelerate and slow down when this tissue is stretched or narrowed. In fact, 1 unit of time is indivisible and it cannot stretch and shrink. For 1 unit of time, only one change in position along X, or Y, or Z can occur. People measure the distance along the desired vector and measure "speed" from it. It takes me a long time to explain what I understood, but I know with the edge of my consciousness that electromagnetic waves have the ability to pass through time........

Wave frequency is a time-related concept. The electromagnetic world is an intermediary world. In our world, electrons are capable of causing changes in the electromagnetic world, and the electromagnetic world is capable of causing changes in our world. This influence depends on conditionally one quantum is equal to 1 unit of change, transmitted to the electromagnetic world for 1 unit of time. But in the electromagnetic world, changes occur in a greater amount / vector than in matter. Therefore, for the same number of indivisible units of time, changes in the electromagnetic world cover a greater distance than in the material one. This is called "faster speed", but the speed is actually measured in vectors.

But if you take any wave, then this concept refers to time. If you take time, there are no waves in it. Therefore, waves cannot pass through time, they exist due to changes, But in what vector do em waves oscillate, if they can be formed into beams, in the time vector?

4 hours ago, dyachmen said:

There is an electromagnetic signal inside the Faraday cage, but almost none outside, because most of the signal is absorbed by the cell. 

No. A functioning Faraday cage shields external EM radiation, at least over some range of frequencies, so it's the opposite of what you claim.

4 hours ago, dyachmen said:

Just like there is clear aluminium foil.

Really? I'm going to need a non-Star Trek reference for that. ("clear" implies transparent to visible light or nearby frequencies, and given the context of the discussion, the implication is that it's a standalone material - i.e. not some transient effect induced in the lab)

The main misconception of people is that they think that space-time is a single tissue and therefore time can accelerate and slow down when this tissue is stretched or narrowed. In fact, 1 unit of time is indivisible and it cannot stretch and shrink. For 1 unit of time, only one change in position along X, or Y, or Z can occur. People measure the distance along the desired vector and measure "speed" from it. It takes me a long time to explain what I understood,

Relativity is mainstream physics, and time dilation is not a misconception. But your characterization is not really on line with how most knwledgeable people discuss relativity, which suggests that part of this misconception is yours.

but I know with the edge of my consciousness that electromagnetic waves have the ability to pass through time........

I'm afraid that is woefully insufficient to pass as science.

We need a testable model. Something that is falsifiable, i.e. can be compared with experiment.

I mean, if the transmitter is inside the Faraday cage, then there will be electromagnetic waves next to it, and almost not behind the cage. Believe it or not, I put my mobile phone in a coffee can and closed it with a lid, but it continued to work. Not grounded. I needed this in order to accuse the mobile operator of insufficient signal and compensate for the money. At the same time, in my house, it is enough to go 2 meters behind a concrete wall for the signal to disappear altogether.

Metal objects do not absorb the signal, they "amplify" it. The Faraday cage turns into an oscillatory circuit. Even if part of this circuit is grounded, due to the skin effect and inductance, not all of the signal will be absorbed, some of it will come out.     

But concrete is not metal. And it perfectly absorbs electromagnetic waves without grounding. In general, concrete is just one type of dense material. The second example is water. Electromagnetic waves affect the electrons inside the substance. Electromagnetic waves transfer energy and vector to electrons. Conversely, electrons transfer energy and vector to electromagnetic waves. The more electrons with different vectors of motion are obtained and the more energy they have, the more waves are damped. In the case of waves passing through a metal, electrons can line up in chains with the same vector and this absorbs electromagnetic waves much less. Therefore, there is no distinction of what would play the role of a body that absorbing waves.

The main thing is that the transmitter should be inside this body, and the sensitive receiver should be outside. And this receiver must register the signal even after turning off the transmitter, because electromagnetic waves must pass through time :) This is just a thought, just an idea. To do it, you just need a huge piece of concrete or metal, a radio transmitter and a sensitive radio receiver.

9 minutes ago, dyachmen said:

I mean, if the transmitter is inside the Faraday cage, then there will be electromagnetic waves next to it, and almost not behind the cage. Believe it or not, I put my mobile phone in a coffee can and closed it with a lid, but it continued to work. Not grounded. I needed this in order to accuse the mobile operator of insufficient signal and compensate for the money. At the same time, in my house, it is enough to go 2 meters behind a concrete wall for the signal to disappear altogether.

So all this 'kooky science' you have introduced is a preamble and smokescreen to real agenda to gather 'evidence' from unsuspecting members for your cause.

In my house, the mobile phone signal cuts out if you stand in the lounge doorway.
So does the rover handset to the landline and so does the radio signal for broadcast radio services.

This is because the lounge doorway is through a fire compartment wall in the centre of the house.
This wall is made from  [math]4\frac{1}{2}[/math] inch brickwork, plastered both sides.

This is nothing unusual in masonry buildings.

Please restate you issue fairly and openly.

1 hour ago, dyachmen said:

I mean, if the transmitter is inside the Faraday cage, then there will be electromagnetic waves next to it, and almost not behind the cage.

You didn’t say anything about the transmitter being inside the cage. You talked about covering(!) it, and then about a reciever.

Believe it or not, I put my mobile phone in a coffee can and closed it with a lid, but it continued to work. Not grounded. I needed this in order to accuse the mobile operator of insufficient signal and compensate for the money. At the same time, in my house, it is enough to go 2 meters behind a concrete wall for the signal to disappear altogether.

Did you ever wonder why microwave ovens don’t cook food placed next to it?

Electromagnetic waves transfer energy and vector to electrons.

How do you transfer vector to something?

2 hours ago, joigus said:

Wrap your mobile phone in tin foil and tell a friend to call you.

That's a trick question, you can't easily find tin foil.  That is a funny thing, most kids calls aluminum foil, 'tin foil', hell, I'm not even sure they had tin foil when I was a kid!

7 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

That's a trick question, you can't easily find tin foil.  That is a funny thing, most kids calls aluminum foil, 'tin foil', hell, I'm not even sure they had tin foil when I was a kid!

Tinfoil was invented long before aluminium foil.

I think tinplating was once done by pressing thin tinfoil with less thin steel sheet as a protective coating.

Britannica

tinfoil, thin sheet of metallic tin used as a protective wrapping for food and tobacco because tin is nontoxic. Tinfoil is also used in electrical capacitors.

4 hours ago, studiot said:

Tinfoil was invented long before aluminium foil.

That was the point, tin foil was around for a long time and then when the world switched to aluminum foil the name 'tin foil' for some reason has still hung on.  I call aluminum foil tin foil all the time.  I didn't really intend to hijack this thread and will now shut up about this fascinating subject I brought up...

17 hours ago, Bufofrog said:

Sorry, I meant "aluminum foil". I'm an old person, you see. Plus my vocabulary is somewhat out of whack due to age, language acquisition, and random influences.

The important thing is doing the experiment. It's a very simple experiment, anybody can do it; and it illustrates perfectly Faraday's cage to shield from EM waves that Swansont was talking about. 

On 11/6/2021 at 2:25 PM, joigus said:

Wrap your mobile phone in tin foil and tell a friend to call you. See what happens.

The phone does not disconnect after ~ 10 seconds from the moment it is covered with foil. But from the moment of covering with foil, the voice is not heard. After opening the foil, there is no voice either. If I slightly open the foil, a "good signal" is shown. Very interesting...

Yes, I was wrong. Even in non-grounded foil, the telephone does not receive a signal. But when I look at the signal level, I open the foil and the phone starts to receive.

I use Google translate. But I'm checking the translation. I highlight the phrase, right-click "search google for <phrase>". The translation was originally "aluminum foil". But the first google search result - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium_foil

I am a young man. But I don't understand a lot of things in English. Why do google translator and forum members write "aluminum foil", but wiki displays "aluminium foil"? Also Google Chrome's built-in spell checker underlines "aluminum" with a red line.

aluminumORaluminium.thumb.png.c50b3e446e18ec0fcc4cf6f8228ec10a.png

38 minutes ago, dyachmen said:

Why do google translator and forum members write "aluminum foil", but wiki displays "aluminium foil"?

Aluminum is used in the US (and was coined by Sir Humphry Davy, who discovered the element) but aluminium was also used to conform to the pronunciation of other element names like rubidium, sodium and potassium, and is used by British speakers, among others.

5 hours ago, dyachmen said:

The phone does not disconnect after ~ 10 seconds from the moment it is covered with foil. But from the moment of covering with foil, the voice is not heard. After opening the foil, there is no voice either. If I slightly open the foil, a "good signal" is shown. Very interesting...

Yes, I was wrong. Even in non-grounded foil, the telephone does not receive a signal. But when I look at the signal level, I open the foil and the phone starts to receive.

I use Google translate. But I'm checking the translation. I highlight the phrase, right-click "search google for <phrase>". The translation was originally "aluminum foil". But the first google search result - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium_foil

I am a young man. But I don't understand a lot of things in English. Why do google translator and forum members write "aluminum foil", but wiki displays "aluminium foil"? Also Google Chrome's built-in spell checker underlines "aluminum" with a red line.

aluminumORaluminium.thumb.png.c50b3e446e18ec0fcc4cf6f8228ec10a.png

I'm proud of you, young man. :D I wish I could give you 5 reputation points for this. You didn't just believe me, and went on and performed the experiment. I could have been lying to you. 

On 11/10/2021 at 11:46 PM, MigL said:

watch out for Joigus.
He says he is a liar, and then, tells you he's lying.

Next thing you know, smoke is coming out of your ears.

I've been known to act like a cretin, but I'm certainly no Cretan. ;)