Self induced feeling

Nemanjic

Hello everyone,i came here to get some help about the topic i will write about now.

Sorry for my English in advance.

The topic Has allready been Here for 10 years :

Anyways in the end nobody did really get to a proper answer.

The thing Is that since i was a boy,i discovered that i could induce some kind of a feeling in to my body literaly instantly,and i can hold it up for a few seconds max before i eventually  and sometimes twitch and stop doing it.

I can hold that feeling for longer if i dont induce it with maximum pressure or whatever(i cant explain it better,hope u understand)

The feeling starts vibrating from my chest to every part of my body,and when i release it,my heart beats Harder for a few Times  like its ghonna pop out of my body untill i get back to normall state.

I can say that i feel like i literaly send some vibrations trough my body which make me feel sort of energetic.

After getting back to normall state after some minutes  or Times of doing it,i become a little exhausted just like u sprint for some time and want to inhale some air again,or just  like when adrenaline rush ends and your body feels exhausted.

Now im really not saying i Got any kind of "superpowers" or whatever,im just really curious for over 20 years what Is that sort of feeling,and can i take advantage of it in any way possible.

If you Are curious and have some time to spare,read the old article ive sent,analize it and get back to me Here. 

Again sorry for my English,its not my native language 😊

18 hours ago, Nemanjic said:

Now im really not saying i Got any kind of "superpowers" or whatever,im just really curious for over 20 years what Is that sort of feeling,and can i take advantage of it in any way possible.

People are capable of, in varying degrees, focusing their minds on the various sensory systems of the body, which apparently manifests as this feeling you mention. I can't say there is no advantage to it, but I can say nobody has ever shown a measurable difference between having this feeling and not having it. That's some good evidence that this isn't something one can exploit.

If it gives you any kind of power, I would say it's a personal and subjective one. Perhaps you can learn to be more in touch with your body, or appreciate your good health on a deeper level, or use it to help you meditate and calm any anxiety you're feeling. And maybe, by being a person who's more in touch with yourself, you can actually affect others with this ability. I always appreciate it when my fellow humans are calm and confident and comfortable.

But we aren't going to start another thread on how magic this feeling is. It seems to be a lot like religion, interpreted by each adherent in personal ways, thus making it a difficult discussion topic. I think there was talk of starting a chat on Discord, so if you're still thinking you're somehow tapping into dark energy, you might want to start looking there.

On 10/24/2021 at 7:06 PM, Phi for All said:

People are capable of, in varying degrees, focusing their minds on the various sensory systems of the body, which apparently manifests as this feeling you mention. I can't say there is no advantage to it, but I can say nobody has ever shown a measurable difference between having this feeling and not having it. That's some good evidence that this isn't something one can exploit.

If it gives you any kind of power, I would say it's a personal and subjective one. Perhaps you can learn to be more in touch with your body, or appreciate your good health on a deeper level, or use it to help you meditate and calm any anxiety you're feeling. And maybe, by being a person who's more in touch with yourself, you can actually affect others with this ability. I always appreciate it when my fellow humans are calm and confident and comfortable.

But we aren't going to start another thread on how magic this feeling is. It seems to be a lot like religion, interpreted by each adherent in personal ways, thus making it a difficult discussion topic. I think there was talk of starting a chat on Discord, so if you're still thinking you're somehow tapping into dark energy, you might want to start looking there.

Yeah Ive read that they started a chat on discord,but there Is no way i can find that one because the person that mentioned it was online long time ago on this website,but i will keep searching for answer anywhere i Can.

i mean there has to be a scientific explanation,or even at least a spiritual type explanation.

Thank you Phi.