hijack from What is the Purpose of Life ?

Ferrummageticium

oh boy , I suppose im being framed as a troll. please answer my question instead of reaching for other false conclusions please zapatos. Ive only 5 posts a day till full membership so its not like id be a good troll in 5 posts per day would you think?

Spoiler

ill show myself out , but at least i can be honest enough to admit if I just dont know something or not, unlike others.

my only intention was to encourage thought on the matter of other species and parameters for what love may be against an impossible question like "what is the purpose of life?"

if that gives soooo many down votes to me then ill just leave this thread bc it isnt worth it. 

29 minutes ago, Ferrummageticium said:

oh boy , I suppose im being framed as a troll. please answer my question instead of reaching for other false conclusions please zapatos. Ive only 5 posts a day till full membership so its not like id be a good troll in 5 posts per day would you think?

Reveal hidden contents

ill show myself out , but at least i can be honest enough to admit if I just dont know something or not, unlike others.

my only intention was to encourage thought on the matter of other species and parameters for what love may be against an impossible question like "what is the purpose of life?"

if that gives soooo many down votes to me then ill just leave this thread bc it isnt worth it. 

First of all, the 5 posts rule only applies in the first 24 hours.

This is good anti troll/anti spam measure.

I see you have been a member longer than 24 hours and have made 7 posts, so you are past that.

Secondly you posted, then deleted, some answer to my question to you.

It would be nice if you would answer that one, especially as you are pushing Zap for some answer to your own.

6 hours ago, studiot said:

What 'love' do you thing a single celled organism experiences  and where does that 'love' come from ?

I dont know. and I dont think anyone else does either. 

ok Ive answered your question. Im done and Im moving away from this thread bc it isnt worth it for me. for the rest of you , enjoy.

i know when im not wanted so ill be reviewing other posts for my own benefit.  

2 hours ago, studiot said:

First of all, the 5 posts rule only applies in the first 24 hours.

This is good anti troll/anti spam measure.

I see you have been a member longer than 24 hours and have made 7 posts, so you are past that.

Well that also goes hand in hand with me being new that I wouldnt possibly know that unless ive been spending imo way more time reading rules than i had just diving in, so thats my fault yes, but i know im not the only one. 

either way, i know im not a troll , whether any one else does isnt my concern. 

frankly without proof of someone being a troll i wonder how moderators can let someone make that leap without corrective measure here, but honestly i dont care atp as i said. its not really worthwhile for me to engage in this thread any longer. goodbye

Edited by Ferrummageticium

2 minutes ago, Ferrummageticium said:

I dont know. and I dont think anyone else does either. 

ok Ive answered your question. Im done and Im moving away from this thread bc it isnt worth it for me. for the rest of you , enjoy.

i know when im not wanted so ill be reviewing other posts for my own benefit.  

No one has said you are not wanted.

But I certainly find your attitude unattractive, and I expect others do as well.

You asked a question and were answered with a simple technical example

You were offered also some help with the workings of this website, that you have not bothered to acknowledge.

So my advice is to ask your questions, contribuute where you can,  and loose the attitude.

1 minute ago, studiot said:

So my advice is to ask your questions, contribuute where you can,  and loose the attitude.

If my attitude offends you that is a you problem. questions ive already asked. the world is surely diverse and my "attitude" is a part of that tapestry , either you can swallow that or not. not my problem.

in the words of val kilmer in tombstone

Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!”

there is this episode on this show with seth macfarlane called the orville, sorta a comedic version of star trek the next generation.... anywho

they have an episode where everyone's personal status is determined by how many "likes" you have and those that have "bad credit social status" have to give personal public apologies to the world while chained at the stake in city centers. basically the world and not a judiciary system decides your guilt. 

some of these forum social status facebook mimicking implementary processes (not just here at this forum) remind me of that. are we on that track? i cant say but its starting to make me wonder ;)

i added an emoji so i wouldnt get a down vote lol. heres to you Vat, i liked you satire. i was picturing the wooing dolphin spouting literal love sonnets to his dear mate. ah l'amour!

19 minutes ago, Ferrummageticium said:

i added an emoji so i wouldnt get a down vote

Another handy trick is to post something that’s actually relevant to the thread topic. You might try that next time instead of judging all these people you’re only just meeting for the very first time in a community with which you’re still only just beginning to become familiar. 

some 

Just now, iNow said:

Another handy trick is to post something that’s actually relevant to the thread topic. You might try that next time instead of judging all these people you’re only just meeting for the very first time in a community with which you’re still only just beginning to become familiar. 

my mother always told me never to give advise to people that dont ask for it....oh well, i guess i had a better mother than most ;)

oh no the thread relevant police man is out guys....better stick to the topic or else!!!! want to see my thread posting papers officerNOW?

officerNow thinks the purpose of life is relevancy (what do i know maybe it is ) lol

now we re back on topic lol

On 10/20/2021 at 1:44 PM, Ferrummageticium said:

Well that also goes hand in hand with me being new that I wouldnt possibly know that unless ive been spending imo way more time reading rules than i had just diving in, so thats my fault yes, but i know im not the only one. 

That is (or was) something in the registration process one had to explicitly acknowledge. 

On 10/20/2021 at 1:55 PM, Ferrummageticium said:

If my attitude offends you that is a you problem. questions ive already asked. the world is surely diverse and my "attitude" is a part of that tapestry , either you can swallow that or not. not my problem.

!

Moderator Note

If that’s going to be your attitude, it would be hypocritical for you not to afford that same freedom to other members. Their attitude manifests in downvoting you. It’s not their problem, so there’s no point in going off-topic to complain about it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.