What is the current problem of how cancer & cancer stem cell avoid cytotoxicity by terminal glycation products

kalomegh1989

3 hours ago, kalomegh1989 said:

at the beginning stage...

Then do some reading, you lazy so-and-so. Nobody here is going to do your assignment for you. The world doesn't need a dud oncologist who cheated his way through medical school.

If, having done your reading, you have specific questions, that's a different matter.

Edited by exchemist

6 hours ago, exchemist said:

If, having done your reading, you have specific questions, that's a different matter.

I would not be too hopeful about that. Even before the pandemic the most common specific question you get is "will it be part of the exam". During the pandemic, it has become awfully clear that not only cheating is rampant. Even worse, often you can find copy/pasted answers where the first sentence kind of make sense, but the rest is just nonsense. I.e. folks do not read past the first couple of lines. And unfortunately that is also often the case when they are given reading materials. The generation of especially premeds I have seen makes me afraid for the future of the medical system.