About Me

The Researcher

I am just an aspiring athlete who wants to play Ice Hockey and Track and Field for Team Japan.

I have always loved Japan as a whole with passion.

I must say that I have talent in both Ice Hockey and Running Sprints.

I also happen to be a transgender woman with strong aspirations to raise a family in Japan and live the Beautiful Japanese Dream.

I came to this forum to learn genetics and the anatomy of existence. However I’m not a bright student as I have both ADHD and Stargardt Disease. My preferred way of learning is through self education and coming here to ask questions. I can’t get degree of GED as I just don’t connect with that style of system. I know Thomas Edison didn’t go to High School or College, and he succeed with his inventions. So why not me? A degree means nothing at the end of the day! This is The True Underdog!

I like genetics because I feel like they determine sex. I want to be all woman and I also want to conceive a child the authentic way.

Feel free to ask me questions, send me Friend Requests and chat with me! :)

53 minutes ago, The Researcher said:

I am just an aspiring athlete who wants to play Ice Hockey and Track and Field for Team Japan.

I have always loved Japan as a whole with passion.

I must say that I have talent in both Ice Hockey and Running Sprints.

I also happen to be a transgender woman with strong aspirations to raise a family in Japan and live the Beautiful Japanese Dream.

I came to this forum to learn genetics and the anatomy of existence. However I’m not a bright student as I have both ADHD and Stargardt Disease. My preferred way of learning is through self education and coming here to ask questions. I can’t get degree of GED as I just don’t connect with that style of system. I know Thomas Edison didn’t go to High School or College, and he succeed with his inventions. So why not me? A degree means nothing at the end of the day! This is The True Underdog!

I like genetics because I feel like they determine sex. I want to be all woman and I also want to conceive a child the authentic way.

Feel free to ask me questions, send me Friend Requests and chat with me! :)

Are you Japanese? Why I'm asking is you mention that is your preference to represent in sport, but do not mention where you are from. BTW, I also find Japan a beautiful country with equal beautiful people that absolutely go out of their way to assist a poor dumb tourist like myself. I'm an Aussie also, born and bred.