Water-rings Universe theory

Dankfinger

So, every action in the universe is like a water-ring that's interacting with eachother...
Exept, every ring is not equal in reaction like physical water, every small ring can be or become the most powerfull one going through the others and being the most powerfull one for a while, I don't know why the most powerfull force of vibration matters...
But it is the best way to describe my worst dream, I would call it a nightmare, coz it's also the worst nightmare, even tho i usually get tortured in the most interesting ways (Like being trapped in eternity n stuff in that ball league Black mirror stuff, like my fav. astral form was Nightcrawler for a long time when I figured out to teleport through space and manipulate with the time of the problems I was dealing with, being able to basicly make time stand still untill I figured out a solution, was very lucid dreaming untill I started hating control and just letting go, but that means alot of torture...)
I also don't have any proof or anything ofc. I despice math eventho I love it also, sometimes I can do some sick savant calculations and got a talent for figuring out algoritms...
Love thinking and dreaming in the universe just exploring it when I don't have nightmares, is probably fav. dream thing to do, ofc. rather than boring earth, left that long time ago, no idea why I still get tortured and stuff, but think it's the part of me dealing with the real world, and my current time-line...
Water Rings – fototapet af høj kvalitet og fri fragt – Photowall

Edited by Dankfinger

On 10/10/2021 at 8:37 PM, Dankfinger said:

Love thinking and dreaming in the universe just exploring it when I don't have nightmares, is probably fav. dream thing to do, ofc. rather than boring earth, left that long time ago, no idea why I still get tortured and stuff, but think it's the part of me dealing with the real world, and my current time-line...

Nothing wrong with thinking and dreaming, but on a science discussion site, we like a bit more trustworthiness than guessing usually offers. Having science knowledge focuses your thinking and dreaming, and allows you to reach farther in your ideas. Most people can get in a car and drive it, but learning how to drive makes you capable of traveling much further. Does that make sense, or is learning mainstream science part of the "boring Earth" you left long ago?