Why bother with life when everything you do will get stolen anyway?

inbreeding

Bandits, thieves and criminals run the world. Good people that actually do good are killed off or they're experimented on without their consent or knowledge and the establishment inject fear for noble cause corruption, so why bother with life at all? You are a slave to both money and god and the only people that have true freedom are people in the middle east who can have cake and eat it too and rich white men and women. Men are definitely expendable and the only reason why they are being nice to you because they want your genetic material or your brain. 

I don't like playing this game of life - i didn't ask to be part of this and I definitely didn't construct this society. The society I want will eventually get destroyed because the establishment don't want an utopian society...well the outsiders that keep a close watch in an utopian society. If you do find an utopian world, they'll destroy it so why bother with anything at all?

The internet is own by religion and if you do find freedom, they'll study you enough to understand you and then kill you off once they are done with you. Diseases were discovered and then released into the wild by religion and then cure is readily available at a price. Who really is the winner in this extreme cruelity? I am not.

Stop having kids and infact I would rather die than be a slave and destroy my life's works with me...because religion will steal it no matter what.

Edited by inbreeding

You sound extremely low based on your post. Please seek some support or counselling, it really does help.

I can see your frustration, but I think you are being over paranoid. Most of your claims, (though in some minority sectors maybe true) in general are heavily exaggerated at best, and mostly unfounded in reality.  

Life can be and is unfair at times and so can people also be cruel, at times. But life is a wonderful gift and one that, as a whole, should be cherished. Unfortunately as with all things some people are more fortunate than others, but people find happiness in the simplest of things not the wealth and prosperity they desire. 

One thing that always reminds me of joy and sadness, is when my son was seriously ill and I attended a children's hospital. Walking down the corridor between wards I passed by a little girl, no older than 12 being pushed in a wheel chair. Her head was bald and she was painfully thin. But her smile lit up the corridor like a little angel from above. I found out later from her parents that she was indeed terminal and that all that was being done to prolong her life was ongoing. It struck me at that moment, she was smiling with joy, yet faced the most horrible of fate. 

Please find help my friend. 

Edited by Intoscience

2 hours ago, Intoscience said:

You sound extremely low based on your post. Please seek some support or counselling, it really does help.

I can see your frustration, but I think you are being over paranoid. Most of your claims, (though in some minority sectors maybe true) in general are heavily exaggerated at best, and mostly unfounded in reality.  

Life can be and is unfair at times and so can people also be cruel, at times. But life is a wonderful gift and one that, as a whole, should be cherished. Unfortunately as with all things some people are more fortunate than others, but people find happiness in the simplest of things not the wealth and prosperity they desire. 

One thing that always reminds me of joy and sadness, is when my son was seriously ill and I attended a children's hospital. Walking down the corridor between wards I passed by a little girl, no older than 12 being pushed in a wheel chair. Her head was bald and she was painfully thin. But her smile lit up the corridor like a little angel from above. I found out later from her parents that she was indeed terminal and that all that was being done to prolong her life was ongoing. It struck me at that moment, she was smiling with joy, yet faced the most horrible of fate. 

Please find help my friend. 

Would you believe me if I told you that google has stolen a bit of my consciousness without my consent? I have also been subjected to experimentation without my consent with the only member of the family getting typhoid, getting involved in a car accident(not at fault), had multiple operations that has been result of the environment playing with me and had your hard earned money stolen and been through 34 years of extreme cruelty

Edited by inbreeding

I think you can only expect so much of humans. Many of our seeming flaws are "wired in" through evolution, even in the most healthy minded individuals.

It can be hard to maintain a "glass half full" attitude at times, but I hope you are able to find the help you need whether from within or from others. We all do at times.

8 hours ago, inbreeding said:

Bandits, thieves and criminals run the world. Good people that actually do good are killed off or they're experimented on without their consent or knowledge and the establishment inject fear for noble cause corruption, so why bother with life at all? You are a slave to both money and god and the only people that have true freedom are people in the middle east who can have cake and eat it too and rich white men and women. Men are definitely expendable and the only reason why they are being nice to you because they want your genetic material or your brain. 

I don't like playing this game of life - i didn't ask to be part of this and I definitely didn't construct this society. The society I want will eventually get destroyed because the establishment don't want an utopian society...well the outsiders that keep a close watch in an utopian society. If you do find an utopian world, they'll destroy it so why bother with anything at all?

The internet is own by religion and if you do find freedom, they'll study you enough to understand you and then kill you off once they are done with you. Diseases were discovered and then released into the wild by religion and then cure is readily available at a price. Who really is the winner in this extreme cruelity? I am not.

Stop having kids and infact I would rather die than be a slave and destroy my life's works with me...because religion will steal it no matter what.

I suggest you start studying science, and perhaps discuss your findings with peers on an internet forum. A focus on the natural world can help you overcome your animosity towards supernatural beliefs. And hey, I know just the forum!

However, discussion means you have to get off your soapbox and listen. Right now you're preaching woe and doom to a bunch of science-minded folks who are astounded and amazed every day by the wonders we discover by observing the universe and studying the reasoned explanations developed for various phenomena. Right now you're hurting over something, and your focus is... unfocused, so you approach your obstacles (we all have them) all at once, as if you can possibly deal with them simultaneously. Instead, I would suggest more of a laser focus on one thing you can change. You can change the society nearest you if you make your lifestyle more appealing, for instance. 

We don't know what your life has been like, and there's nothing we can really do about it. But we can talk your ears off about science and reasoned methodology. If that sounds good, step down from the pulpit, this isn't your blog, it's a science discussion forum. Ask some questions, or share some knowledge. That's what we're good at here, not trying to talk down a rant or play internet psychologist for people we've never met. You picked this site for a reason, so I'm wondering if that reason is that you like science? Can we talk about that?

Inbreed, are you quite young?  Your posts may suggest some youthfulness.  If you are young, then I would suggest that you are in a quite enviable position because you are at the point in life where many things start to get considerably better.  A lot of pessimism is really just a temporary failure of idealism - really, I'd say most pessimists are people who started out very idealistic and then had some rude awakenings on life's difficulties.  I think it's likely you will, in the next few years, encounter many people who evidence kindness and decency and these encounters will dispel some of your present gloom.  Many good people who do good things are not, as you stated in a post, being "killed off."  Unfortunately, modern media, in order to generate clickbait and revenue, tend to focus on a few areas of the world where there is an unusual level of violence and depratvity.  They know their audiences are addicted to that sort of stuff, so that's what they focus on. 

Our posts do not show our IP addresses, so I don't know where you live (it's not mentioned in your profile), and of course I hope you are not trapped in some hotbed of oppression and poverty, like Gaza or Afghanistan, or someplace else where personal freedom is squelched by extremist cults or totalitarian ideologies.  If you are, one thing you should consider is that you may be the true hope of that place getting better and that there are very likely others who quietly feel much the same as you do.  Think of this: after 13.7 billion years, that pattern of thoughts that's called "you," gets to be alive and have the miracle of consciousness for a while.  You should view this as an honor - most things in the universe do not get to be conscious or only have a minimal amount of it and are trapped by instincts and fear.  You get to have special tools to get past those.  Try to make the most of this moment in the light, and you will come to realize what an honor it truly is to have a human mind. 

51 minutes ago, Peterkin said:
12 hours ago, inbreeding said:

You choose from your available options; I'll choose from mine.

And sometimes we make our own 'hell' by the options we choose.
It's not always someone else's fault.

8 hours ago, inbreeding said:

Would you believe me if I told you that google has stolen a bit of my consciousness without my consent?

No

1 hour ago, TheVat said:

Inbreed, are you quite young? 

At least 34 according to the post 4th above yours. 

Thanks,  didn't see that one.   And reading the rest of that post,  I'm seeing personal mental health needs that cannot really be met on the web.   The family member getting typhoid suggests a challenging spot in a developing country.   I hope there are people there working towards a more nurturing community -- sometimes it seems to me that America could, instead of trying to export our highly boasted values (often down the barrel of a gun),  just send money and expertise for clean water,  sustainable agriculture, green energy, and local entrepreneurship.  When desperation drops,  warlords and tyrants and religious zealots have less of a foothold. 

11 hours ago, TheVat said:

Thanks,  didn't see that one.   And reading the rest of that post,  I'm seeing personal mental health needs that cannot really be met on the web.   The family member getting typhoid suggests a challenging spot in a developing country.   I hope there are people there working towards a more nurturing community -- sometimes it seems to me that America could, instead of trying to export our highly boasted values (often down the barrel of a gun),  just send money and expertise for clean water,  sustainable agriculture, green energy, and local entrepreneurship.  When desperation drops,  warlords and tyrants and religious zealots have less of a foothold. 

The family member didn't get it - I got it and yes google stole my consciousness and has been stealing your brain and most people don't even know it. The matrix is real and AI will enslave human minds and then someone else will come in and destroy the whole place. It is programming people into believing and buying and then they come in and cut your freedom short. You are a slave to noble cause corruption and the internet is going to destroy humanity which is what they want so that a new superpower comes along and takes over.

13 hours ago, TheVat said:

Inbreed, are you quite young?  Your posts may suggest some youthfulness.  If you are young, then I would suggest that you are in a quite enviable position because you are at the point in life where many things start to get considerably better.  A lot of pessimism is really just a temporary failure of idealism - really, I'd say most pessimists are people who started out very idealistic and then had some rude awakenings on life's difficulties.  I think it's likely you will, in the next few years, encounter many people who evidence kindness and decency and these encounters will dispel some of your present gloom.  Many good people who do good things are not, as you stated in a post, being "killed off."  Unfortunately, modern media, in order to generate clickbait and revenue, tend to focus on a few areas of the world where there is an unusual level of violence and depratvity.  They know their audiences are addicted to that sort of stuff, so that's what they focus on. 

Our posts do not show our IP addresses, so I don't know where you live (it's not mentioned in your profile), and of course I hope you are not trapped in some hotbed of oppression and poverty, like Gaza or Afghanistan, or someplace else where personal freedom is squelched by extremist cults or totalitarian ideologies.  If you are, one thing you should consider is that you may be the true hope of that place getting better and that there are very likely others who quietly feel much the same as you do.  Think of this: after 13.7 billion years, that pattern of thoughts that's called "you," gets to be alive and have the miracle of consciousness for a while.  You should view this as an honor - most things in the universe do not get to be conscious or only have a minimal amount of it and are trapped by instincts and fear.  You get to have special tools to get past those.  Try to make the most of this moment in the light, and you will come to realize what an honor it truly is to have a human mind. 

I wish I was in afghanistan - there is way more freedom there than here in the west. 

17 hours ago, Phi for All said:

I suggest you start studying science, and perhaps discuss your findings with peers on an internet forum. A focus on the natural world can help you overcome your animosity towards supernatural beliefs. And hey, I know just the forum!

However, discussion means you have to get off your soapbox and listen. Right now you're preaching woe and doom to a bunch of science-minded folks who are astounded and amazed every day by the wonders we discover by observing the universe and studying the reasoned explanations developed for various phenomena. Right now you're hurting over something, and your focus is... unfocused, so you approach your obstacles (we all have them) all at once, as if you can possibly deal with them simultaneously. Instead, I would suggest more of a laser focus on one thing you can change. You can change the society nearest you if you make your lifestyle more appealing, for instance. 

We don't know what your life has been like, and there's nothing we can really do about it. But we can talk your ears off about science and reasoned methodology. If that sounds good, step down from the pulpit, this isn't your blog, it's a science discussion forum. Ask some questions, or share some knowledge. That's what we're good at here, not trying to talk down a rant or play internet psychologist for people we've never met. You picked this site for a reason, so I'm wondering if that reason is that you like science? Can we talk about that?

The problem with sharing is that if you got too far, it can be used against you and most people don't even know it.

Eventually they'll steal your kids, your wallet, or your wife and infact you so that you can fight things that don't concern you and then they can run a story on you on how deeply flawed you are and how perfect they are. If you do find freedom, that's when they'll introduce taxation and that's why they say that tax and death are certain but hey, I don't see corporations like amazon ever paying its fair share. You are a slave to the corporation and they will always win and they'll make sure that you comply by pounding it down your throat or shoving pills down your throat or sticking a gun up for your face to ensure that you comply.

Edited by inbreeding

16 hours ago, TheVat said:

It doesn't matter if I am young or not - the game of life is rigged. You are a slave to the machine world and they won...and they are going to make sure that you bow down to their rules and not the rules that you make. When religion steals from science, that's when you get scientology and Christian science and the roman catholics who are really really good at stealing things including invading countries and stealing people's hearts - Whether you are into violence or not I don't like control because it's designed to rob you of your freedom to explore and stretch. 

I didn't invent money nor did I accept it as a form of currency. My only problem with money is that there comes to a point where at what point do you say that this is enough? I would say that you don't need more than 1000 dollars tops to survive but the government and corporations are slaves to religion and most people are oblivious to this fact that we are not working for ourselves but for others.

1 hour ago, inbreeding said:

It doesn't matter if I am young or not - the game of life is rigged. You are a slave to the machine world and they won...and they are going to make sure that you bow down to their rules and not the rules that you make.

What makes you think life is fair?

You can choose to be a slave if you want, but that will eat you alive because you let it.

2 hours ago, inbreeding said:

When religion steals from science, that's when you get scientology and Christian science and the roman catholics who are really really good at stealing things including invading countries and stealing people's hearts - Whether you are into violence or not I don't like control because it's designed to rob you of your freedom to explore and stretch.

If anything science steals from religion, in this context; only hate can steal people's hearts - there's nothing wrong in fighting for a cause - but only hate seeks to control.

I love my life, despite all the hate in the world, that's my choice.

Spread the word... 

@inbreeding

You are now just spouting off and preaching. To suggest you would rather be in Afghanistan than in the west (I assume from this comment that you live in an affluent western country) is an insult to the people who are currently fighting for real freedom and independence, with many innocent people dying in the process. If my assumptions are correct then this is a childish shameful comment to make. 

48 minutes ago, Intoscience said:

@inbreeding

You are now just spouting off and preaching. To suggest you would rather be in Afghanistan than in the west (I assume from this comment that you live in an affluent western country) is an insult to the people who are currently fighting for real freedom and independence, with many innocent people dying in the process. If my assumptions are correct then this is a childish shameful comment to make. 

Let's not assume, for now; "I always thought a joke is a way of codifying information" - Frankie Boyle

Edited by dimreepr

@inbreeding -- what I fundamentally don't understand in your posts is how,  if the web is stealing our minds and enslaving us,  you seem to be so willing to use that web.   

If we were just talking about Twitter and FB,  and all the clickbait "journalism," I might be inclined to agree with you on the potential for brain damage and meme enslavement.  

Your comments on Afghanistan are not well informed.   I invite you to travel there,  or to North Korea or Gaza or Zimbabwe or Russia or Cuba or Yemen or Syria or Venezuela (et al),  and see how well you do there.    

Edited by TheVat
pyto

5 hours ago, inbreeding said:

It doesn't matter if I am young or not - the game of life is rigged.

This would be a good place to mention that in two of your other discussions, you gained accurate information about the genetic aspects of inbreeding, and how the sun's radiation causes it to slowly lose mass over time, affecting the orbits of the planets. I suggest you are also wrong about life being a game, and about it being rigged. The perspective you take alters your perceptions, and it's important to align yourself with positive outcomes. Hope and positivity are sustainable, where doom and gloom are not.

5 hours ago, inbreeding said:

I didn't invent money nor did I accept it as a form of currency.

This perspective only serves to isolate you from several of our best features as a species. Humans are highly cooperative, and the societies we form allow us to achieve great things, as well as some not-so-great, and even some downright bad. It's up to each of us to choose what we do to affect those around us, and to ensure our societies prosper. 

Communication is another area where we excel, and it doesn't favor hermits. A single person will have access to a limited amount of knowledge, but two or more people can increase what they know exponentially. 

Money is a financial tool, and we long ago learned the value of creating tools to make life more productive. Opposable thumbs and rich communication and cooperative cognition, all areas where humans kick butt, and all mostly lost if we don't form societies.

If money hadn't been invented, you'd still be required to have a marketable skill, and you'd have to barter with others who have the goods/skills you wish to trade for. Money means you don't have to search for the guy who makes toilet paper who also needs the gaskets YOU make. 

I also have to point out what a pointless argument it is to claim you didn't ask for this life, for this society, for the way things are done. Unless you figure out some way to fix it all at once and very quickly, you have to help your society change the way the rest of us do, focusing on one thing we can change at a time. There is an inherent problem with sudden change; if people aren't ready for it, it's not likely to stay changed for long. Steady progress helps us predict the best uses of our efforts.

10 hours ago, TheVat said:

@inbreeding -- what I fundamentally don't understand in your posts is how,  if the web is stealing our minds and enslaving us,  you seem to be so willing to use that web.   

If we were just talking about Twitter and FB,  and all the clickbait "journalism," I might be inclined to agree with you on the potential for brain damage and meme enslavement.  

Your comments on Afghanistan are not well informed.   I invite you to travel there,  or to North Korea or Gaza or Zimbabwe or Russia or Cuba or Yemen or Syria or Venezuela (et al),  and see how well you do there.    

I like to see how afghanistan really is not what the big media company say they are. They tend to negatively stereotype middle eastern people. With the invention of deep fake technology which has been around for a long time, the truth doesn't matter. If it sells a story inorder to keep this system alive it will go.

Edited by inbreeding

39 minutes ago, iNow said:

Did you just really suggest people are using deep fake video tech to falsely make it look like things in Afghanistan are kinda horrible for lots of people right now? GTFOH with that special brand of crazy sauce 

Anything is possible with technology. If it's free than you are the product.

14 minutes ago, inbreeding said:

Anything is possible with technology. If it's free than you are the product.

Possible? Yes. Probable? No. 

Please try going with just a little bit less ridiculousness and a little more reality in future posts. It will be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, iNow said:

Possible? Yes. Probable? No. 

Please try going with just a little bit less ridiculousness and a little more reality in future posts. It will be appreciated. 

Regardless but the fact is that all good ideas are either copied or stolen or destroyed once they have reached climax because absolute power corrupts absolutely. Take for example universities, they run like religious institutions and have got a lot of red tape behind it and it's governed and controlled by them too and these are the same people that got to have cake and eat it too and are the ones going to be sending us to space. I wouldn't trust them with a grain of salt with the things they have done here. 

The internet was suppose to be a tool for sharing ideas and was suppose to create a consciousness being that was suppose to help humanity and make studying for all but it got polluted because the people in power got greedy and we really want to trust these people to go to space? I don't think so...

24 minutes ago, inbreeding said:

the fact is that all good ideas are either copied or stolen or destroyed once they have reached climax because absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Nope

25 minutes ago, inbreeding said:

I wouldn't trust them with a grain of salt with the things they have done here. 

Good for you. I should care, why exactly?

27 minutes ago, inbreeding said:

The internet was suppose to be a tool for sharing ideas and was suppose to create a consciousness being that was suppose to help humanity and make studying for all

Sorry, but wrong again (and barely even coherent). It was a US Defense Department project created to link computers from Pentagon funded research institutions together over telephone lines.

29 minutes ago, inbreeding said:

the people in power got greedy and we really want to trust these people to go to space?

What the AF? Never mind. Don’t answer that. I don’t care. 

Inbreeding, for someone who has no use for life, other people or the internet, you seem awfully willing to communicate with live people over the internet.

What, exactly, is it that you're so eager to share?

I wish you'd get it off your chest, so we could move on to something more productive.

Edited by Peterkin

5 hours ago, Peterkin said:

Inbreeding, for someone who has no use for life, other people or the internet, you seem awfully willing to communicate with live people over the internet.

What, exactly, is it that you're so eager to share?

I wish you'd get it off your chest, so we could move on to something more productive.

I don't have control over the speed at which the content that it's taught. It goes way too fast for me because it's skipping steps. The tests/exams and assignments are standardized to what others have set and it's some arbitary figure that is suppose to determine your future. They also use probability functions to standardize the score so that the school looks great and it doesn't give a true reflection of what the person really wants. I paid my hard earned money after it and It's being taught like a religion - do you not see how broken this system is?

That's the fundamental problem with all Universities. Science is about questioning and finding better ways to solve problems. Universities cater to herd mentality because most people come out of university and don't even give a crap about what they have been taught.

It waters down the degree and cheapens it and lower the IQ of our species and then you get a group of dumb idiots teaching others and this insanity continues. It cheapens the quality of the content that is being taught and dumbs down our species.

Unlike most people I like to understand what I am reading. I want real socialism but this capitalistic society caters to more towards catholics where everything has to be cookie cuttered and all the imperfections removed. I am not White btw and no wonder why I failed Universities because all universities go like religion because it's binge eating and in your face. How are you suppose to understand any of it?

And when socialism does come it will be given access to everyone so that everyone becomes enslaved by the system. That's what the establishment want.  No wonder why the internet fails...

Edited by inbreeding