Lidls weather station, I don't get these figures

wotsallthis

What are the fiur big figures please for a "weather beginner" on the Lidls radio controlled weather station.  Right now, (London 1pm) The top left reads -34C , top right, 86%. These two are flashing.

The second row down reads. Left, 22.3 C and the second row down right figure reads 66%.

The second row down is temperature I imagine, but the others make no sense.

Please help and keep well.65347325_Lidlsweatherstation.thumb.JPG.3011685d08ddd1799c1097f979c04116.JPG

I notice that the display can show min and max temperatures. Maybe you have to do a reset of these values. It could be the lowest temperature during its transport, or, when you yourself had to put the battery in, the lowest temperature it can measure. The flashing is a sign that the values cannot be trusted (think about good old video recorder clocks, flashing continuously with 12:00). 

So I suggest, read the manual, and find out how you can reset the min/max values.

Edited by Eise

I searched for the manual, but since you didn't give the model number (again) I haven't found this particular device, but there is an indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, and mention of an outdoor sensor and what happens of it can't get a signal from that sensor. Does that apply to your device? In your picture the top row has an icon that suggests a radio connection of some sort, and the second row says "in", suggesting that is the indoor display. Both rows have battery displays, so removing and installing the batteries might reset the device.

The top row looks like it's for a remote sensor (the house with a little 2). The fact it's flashing tells me it's trying to demonstrate a fault. 

My guess is that the remote sensor isn't providing data for one of many reasons. 

On 8/10/2021 at 2:53 PM, swansont said:

Both rows have battery displays, so removing and installing the batteries might reset the device.

@wotsallthisMeasure voltage of the battery (using a multimeter or voltmeter) to see if it is not exhausted..

An exhausted battery can lead to incorrect sensor readings.

It should not display all the contours, just the right one:

Auriol.jpg.8dea78055c3c482f139e38050682d957.jpg

On 8/6/2021 at 8:04 PM, wotsallthis said:

The top left reads -34C

Perhaps it is not -34 C but some LEDs are damaged and turned on all the time, just giving impression of incorrect value..

On 8/10/2021 at 2:53 PM, swansont said:

I searched for the manual, but since you didn't give the model number (again) I haven't found this particular device,

I did it for you: Auriol Z 31915

https://www.manua.ls/auriol/z-31915/manual

English starts from page 120:

https://www.manua.ls/auriol/z-31915/manual?p=120

On 8/6/2021 at 8:04 PM, wotsallthis said:

These two are flashing.

Probably battery is exhausted. Measure voltage and replace by fresh new one..

Edited by Sensei