Twitter video

Curious layman

The period varies with the square root of the length, so the oscillations are out of phase. But they will eventually get 180 deg. out of phase, and later back in phase, with each pendulum having completed a different number of oscillations, and relatively quickly if you choose the lengths properly.

5 hours ago, swansont said:

The period varies with the square root of the length, so the oscillations are out of phase. But they will eventually get 180 deg. out of phase, and later back in phase, with each pendulum having completed a different number of oscillations, and relatively quickly if you choose the lengths properly.

I didn't explain myself properly, when I posted the video from my phone the video shows up, I don't need to go on twitter to see it. But on my iPad I do. Now my iPad is old (iPad 4s), so I'm just wondering if it's because my old iPad is out of date. 

I thought it was the site that decided how media is shown.

I had a similar experience trying to post a video of Brain cells trying to attach each other in Joigus's thread. I won't post them if you have to click onto twitter. ( don't worry, I'm not planning on posting endless twitter videos)

I’m on an iPad and it plays embedded.

Maybe the OS capabilities impact this - whether some codec is supported, allowing embedded play?

(edit: sorry, my earlier post was pre-caffeine and I thought you were apologizing for how the video rendered.)