If The Universe Is A Hologram Then How Would One Manifest His/Her Reality?

witchhaven12

Somebody could punch you in the nose, or put a glass of beer in your hand, I guess.

But if the universe is a hologram, and we're part of the universe, we're obviously not real, but somebody much bigger, and clever enough to to project a hologram that looks so much bigger from the inside, probably is, but has no motivation to prove it to his holographic creations.

3 hours ago, witchhaven12 said:

The double-slit experiment got me on this journey to try to manifest what I want. Is there any ways you guys manifest that you can show me?

As you posted this question in the Quantum Theory section, I'm going to assume you're pitching it at consequences of the holographic principle for human experience.

Unfortunately there are none that we can discern so far. It is too fundamental, and at the same time too poorly understood, for anybody to be able to draw any conclusions for consciousness or any other presumably emergent phenomena (big clusters of matter doing something collectively).

'The universe is a hologram' is a catchphrase for a deep physical principle that is in the process of being understood. There is no direct connection to the double-slit experiment either. The connection may be more elaborate: quantum fluctuations being related to gravitational entropy.

I don't understand the title question.   What exactly do you mean by someone "manifesting" their reality?   

Sidenote:  have you tried stepping in front of a moving bus?   I've heard that resolves the "reality isn't real" question for many. 

You don't seem to understand.
The universe isn't ( necessarily ) a hologram.

Rather, there is a mathematical model that describes certain aspects of the universe ( reality ), and allows us to make predictions ( within certain limits ) about other aspects.

4 hours ago, TheVat said:

Sidenote:  have you tried stepping in front of a moving bus?   I've heard that resolves the "reality isn't real" question for many. 

Also the "time isn't a real dimension" argument