Black Holes/Dark Matter/Gravity Theory

the Riddler

My theory is that we live in a hyperspace, where stars and black holes are connected throughout the dispersal of timespace.

Our star, the Sun, is an aggregate of light created by the light a singularity is creating at another locale (or universe altogether.)  

There it is witnessed as a black hole, sucking in light.  Here the singularity still has pull, gravity, creating nuclear fusion.

Space is not curved, but warped.  That is, the Sun pinches space in all around it, in every direction.  The Earth has some pinch, too, but is within the sphere of the sun's warping.  

Time is 4D, all times coexisting simultaneously, and Dark Matter is simply past and future states of matter we can't see in the present, like a book opened to the middle.

The Universe is like a vinyl record that is being played on a record player, a world of sound and movement, and a world of matter.

I have more thoughts, and I just signed up for this forum, so...  Everyone just ignores me.  Maybe you guys won't be mean to me.

Revenge of the Nerds!

-- Andrew James van Berkum

Welp, nevermind.  Already got a negative reaction.  See ya, all around, was hoping for a positive, optimistic, enlightening, imaginative experience, but the Darkness is everywhere.

For inquiring minds, I'm easily found.  Check ya later!

PEACE...oooouuutttt.

6 hours ago, the Riddler said:

Andrew James van Berkum

Welp, nevermind.  Already got a negative reaction.  See ya, all around, was hoping for a positive, optimistic, enlightening, imaginative experience, but the Darkness is everywhere.

PEACE...oooouuutttt.

Unfortunately you should expect nothing else but negative feed back on a science forum like this, when you assert unfounded ideas that are based on pseudo science. If you are serious about considering your ideas then you should at least read up on what the mainstream has to say about it first. Then if you feel you have a counter argument then come back with some evidence to back up your claims.  This is the only way you will be taken seriously, and even then to challenge the mainstream can be a difficult journey to undertake. 

We can all have a bit of fun and play around with ideas, this can be exciting, but assertions require evidence to back them up.   

6 hours ago, the Riddler said:

My theory is that we live in a hyperspace, where stars and black holes are connected throughout the dispersal of timespace.

Our star, the Sun, is an aggregate of light created by the light a singularity is creating at another locale (or universe altogether.)  

There it is witnessed as a black hole, sucking in light.  Here the singularity still has pull, gravity, creating nuclear fusion.

Space is not curved, but warped.  That is, the Sun pinches space in all around it, in every direction.  The Earth has some pinch, too, but is within the sphere of the sun's warping.  

Time is 4D, all times coexisting simultaneously, and Dark Matter is simply past and future states of matter we can't see in the present, like a book opened to the middle.

The Universe is like a vinyl record that is being played on a record player, a world of sound and movement, and a world of matter.

I have more thoughts, and I just signed up for this forum, so...  Everyone just ignores me.  Maybe you guys won't be mean to me.

Revenge of the Nerds!

-- Andrew James van Berkum

PEACE...oooouuutttt.

Theories are our best estimates at any time, supported by the observational and experimental evidence.

You don't have a theory, only a "fairy tale " idea that any person can pull out of his or her arse. It may give the Grimme brothers or Hans Christian Anderson something to think about, but at this stage, that's as best as it will get.

9 hours ago, the Riddler said:

Mean? We won't attack you personally. We'll be civil because it's our #1 rule. 

But we will attack your ideas. And hopefully show you where you need more study. You use a lot of unfamiliar terms, and some of your information is broken. Light can't escape from a black hole, for instance.

The negative reactions are for the misinformed bits. If you stick around and read more than you post (a wise formula), there's a whole lot of good science for you to discover.