Vaccine with small side effects

anon555

The day after I created this topic, I got the coronavirus.  I have a sore throat and a low temperature. God punished me.  Therefore, I will no longer create such topics.

https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/125476-world-biological-war/

I do not believe in chipping, because it would be possible to chip with other vaccines (for example, against tuberculosis). I am repulsed that my relatives who have been vaccinated have contracted the coronavirus. Ill for 3 days (usually lasts 14 days). What is the effect of the vaccine? Violation of storage conditions or should it be?

Is there a vaccine so that people with weak immune systems do not get sick after vaccination?

When someone goes outside, in an area where everyone is sick with the same strain, he has immunity against it and he does not get sick until a new strain appears or until the immunity is weakened. But every time a person is vaccinated, he gets sick and it hits him. How often should I be revaccinated? If 4 months - OK, and if a couple of weeks then no.

I do not go outside because I am mentally ill and could theoretically cause harm. I have not been on the street for about 2 years. I have almost no contact with relatives.

I was hot and I made a draft. My relatives consider this to be the main reason.

And now after 2-3 hours of warming up with a heater (fan heater) I get better, as if the coronavirus passes, and when I sit in the draft, the symptoms return.

I am also mentally ill, a poor person and therefore I do not have a family doctor. Therefore, I have no one to talk to about the coronavirus and I do not know how to do the test.

Although my parents forbid me to go to a paid doctor. Because they don't consider the coronavirus to be something like that ... it's commonplace.

Maybe I'll persuade them to buy me a vaccine someday. This will definitely not be a Indian vaccine. We need such a vaccine so that there are a minimum of side effects and that it does not contain huge piles of viruses, so that after vaccination you can get sick

Can you tell me how to choose the right vaccine, how to store it (does storage affect it)?