A Diagram of Human Psychology and its Fields

[see attached diagram picture to this post]

I developed a diagram of human psychology and its fields in a big picture based on my perspective / perception of human psychology. It shows how each group and / or field relation / entail by or to each other.

I personally do not know much about human psychology, tbh. Except the relation / relationship between fields was on my mind for a while now. I felt compelled to develop it in order to see what it looks like in a big picture manner.

It is a part of my misc / hobby activity. I thought you guys might like to see it, if not then fine. I figured maybe the goal is to learn or gain a different perspective of human psychology and apply it to ourselves in order to progress better or something like that.

The list of psychology branches or fields was obtained from the following website - credit:

Disclaimer: Also, the diagram is not an official psychology information.

Feedback suggestion or something like that is welcomed.

human-psychology-fields_diagram_by-tyler-s_2021.png

Good morning, all.

I have updated the diagram with some minor improvements for better readability; design and adjustment to some fields' placement. It is a final version. It is attached to this post.

It is about understanding and helping ourselves and our interactions with each other in a big picture, based on my current perspective on human psychology so far.

There are more psychology-related fields that aren't included in the diagram, and it would be interesting if I could include these and unify these alongside with the existing ones - into an unified framework of human psychology. Maybe another time.

Enjoy viewing if you are interested in it.

(Disclaimer: Again, I remind you and all that both diagrams on 1st and this one are not official psychology information. And I do not know in depth about human psychology, except putting the relation / relationship between fields together.)

human-psychology-and-its-fields_diagram_by-tyler-s_2021_antialiased-final-version.png