world biological war

anon555

It is highly doubtful that the virus did not mutate after going through trillions of cells. Despite this, mutations appear slowly. This suggests that these are not mutations, but viruses created in the laboratory. They are created by countries that want to make money on them. India is a well-known country, a manufacturer of medicines. If more people got sick in the world now, India would sell more medicines. Not vaccines, but medicines, because the vaccine only works against a known virus.
That is, such countries will create a bunch of viruses in laboratories to make money selling drugs.

To explain why many people are sick, they "detect new strains," although in reality it may not be a coronavirus, but some other virus. AI can create any virus with a visual form of coronavirus. According to the conspiracy of the scientific community, which is also trying to make money on everything, they will not divulge the truth.

Until the whole world realizes that they are lying (and the world has already realized) and until they are forced to stop earning, this nonsense will continue. And the human body develops immunity very quickly, so you can only die from several new strains in a row. Therefore, this virus is not as deadly as they say. And that is why no one risks creating new viruses.

22 minutes ago, anon555 said:

To explain why many people are sick, they "detect new strains," although in reality it may not be a coronavirus, but some other virus. AI can create any virus with a visual form of coronavirus. According to the conspiracy of the scientific community, which is also trying to make money on everything, they will not divulge the truth.

Until the whole world realizes that they are lying (and the world has already realized) and until they are forced to stop earning, this nonsense will continue. And the human body develops immunity very quickly, so you can only die from several new strains in a row. Therefore, this virus is not as deadly as they say. And that is why no one risks creating new viruses.

I'm not sure where you got this information. Why are you divulging it on a public forum? Are you not one of us?

Edited by J.C.MacSwell

Without any evidence people who make medicines and study viruses and develop policies to reduce and eliminate harm from infectious diseases are accused of deliberately making and releasing serious viral sicknesses. All the virologists and immunologists and other health experts are either incompetent or in on it?

I went to school with someone who's ambition was medical research - never cheated on tests and never had to and would have been appalled at the idea of making diseases so some companies and shareholders make money. Frankly I think anonymous pseudo-experts casually passing around such toxic accusations is appalling - and the evidence of that is in our faces.

Edited by Ken Fabian

I would imagine Anon555 isn't vaccinated either.

Not sure where I read it ( or I would cite the source ), but all the people who have died due to Covid-19 complications in the last two months, in Ontario, were unvaccinated.
You should be able to infer something from that.

39 minutes ago, MigL said:

I would imagine Anon555 isn't vaccinated either.

Not sure where I read it ( or I would cite the source ), but all the people who have died due to Covid-19 complications in the last two months, in Ontario, were unvaccinated.
You should be able to infer something from that.

That has been the case overwhelmingly in Sydney's current outbreak with the delta varient...Vaccinated, even partly vaccinated [one dose] of close contacts have tested negative.

6 hours ago, anon555 said:

It is highly doubtful that the virus did not mutate after going through trillions of cells. Despite this, mutations appear slowly. This suggests that these are not mutations, but viruses created in the laboratory. They are created by countries that want to make money on them. India is a well-known country, a manufacturer of medicines. If more people got sick in the world now, India would sell more medicines. Not vaccines, but medicines, because the vaccine only works against a known virus.
That is, such countries will create a bunch of viruses in laboratories to make money selling drugs.

Is your first name Quentin, by any chance?😁

12 hours ago, anon555 said:

!

Moderator Note

This is conspiracy theory, and we’re not a conspiracy discussion site. Take it somewhere else.