M theory, String theory, Theory of Everything

Joshua MacDonald

Wouldn't that be great? But what you're suggesting is like asking a screenwriter to turn your concept into a movie. The screenwriter ends up doing all the important work.

You could start by explaining your idea (it's not a theory, btw, that's premature), and take some replies on board to help you figure out if you're onto something.

29 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

Any mathematicians willing to help me put my theory into an equation?

an equation???

Here's a hint:

Einstein's General Theory of Relativity starts of as 16 equations.

Because of symmetries in the quantities this reduces to 10.

Further relationships, described by....yes equations reduce this still further to as few as 6 plus the extra relations of course.

24 minutes ago, swansont said:

If you don’t have math, you don’t have a theory

Agreed. It doesn't have to be a sophisticated equation. The old quantum theory, eg, was a set of ideas with a crude mathematical formulation relating particle attributes like energy and momentum to wave-like properties like frequency and wavelength. Then came the Schrödinger equation, which is of course a more powerful version of these ideas. In physics and chemistry, at least, you can't even start to build anything without at least a crude mathematical statement.

4 hours ago, Phi for All said:

Wouldn't that be great? But what you're suggesting is like asking a screenwriter to turn your concept into a movie. The screenwriter ends up doing all the important work.

You could start by explaining your idea (it's not a theory, btw, that's premature), and take some replies on board to help you figure out if you're onto something.

Well I'm not looking for recognition.

You can have all the glory, it will change everything we know and put us on a fast track for technology.

If we figured out how to use the energy around us we could actually start to prove this theory.

1 hour ago, joigus said:

Agreed. It doesn't have to be a sophisticated equation. The old quantum theory, eg, was a set of ideas with a crude mathematical formulation relating particle attributes like energy and momentum to wave-like properties like frequency and wavelength. Then came the Schrödinger equation, which is of course a more powerful version of these ideas. In physics and chemistry, at least, you can't even start to build anything without at least a crude mathematical statement.

Exactly!!!   I have an eighth grade education I can't explain why this is in my head I just know this for some reason.

It's not like I've studied any of this it just makes sense.    

Laws of physics are broken all the time so that means back to the drawing board.

Also we need multiple laws, macro and Astro.

None of that makes sense to me!

So I thought about it and it kinda just came to me.

It includes,. Wormhole, black hole, time travel, multi dimension, multi universe, electro-magnetics,  higgs field, and even if we're alone in our universe.

4 hours ago, studiot said:

an equation???

Here's a hint:

Einstein's General Theory of Relativity starts of as 16 equations.

Because of symmetries in the quantities this reduces to 10.

Further relationships, described by....yes equations reduce this still further to as few as 6 plus the extra relations of course.

In my brain that is nothing more than energy dies out.    Which yes it does it's why we've been looking for a superconductor but I don't think that matters.  We still need to understand the energy and the remaining 10 is what we need to look at and I'm not even sure what they are.

3 hours ago, mathematic said:

What theory?

I have a string theory.

It's a little bit much to do it on text.

Love to share with anyone who will listen!

20 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

Well I'm not looking for recognition.

You can have all the glory, it will change everything we know and put us on a fast track for technology.

Cool. So the first thing to do is tell us about this idea, so we can see if what you base it on is sound science. You need a good foundation if you want to build anything. 

22 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

If we figured out how to use the energy around us we could actually start to prove this theory.

Two things here. Energy is not a thing, it's a property of a thing, so what thing has this energy that's around us? Second, I told you what you have is NOT a theory. You're mistaken if you think a theory is like a speculation. Theory is the strongest thing science has got. And what makes it powerful is that a theory is never "proven". A theory always uses the best current information to explain various phenomena, so a theory is able to change as we know more. Proof is for maths, and philosophy.

27 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

Exactly!!!   I have an eighth grade education I can't explain why this is in my head I just know this for some reason.

It's not like I've studied any of this it just makes sense.   

You have only so much knowledge you're working with, so you're probably filling in the gaps with guesswork. VERY common, and it's the way our brains work. We look for patterns that make sense to us based on what we know. The more you know, the more you can figure out the patterns. The less you know, the more you leap to conclusions and make stuff up, because figuring out the patterns is really important to us.

31 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

Laws of physics are broken all the time so that means back to the drawing board.

No, not so much. Our knowledge increases and theories gain new prominence (or they're discarded if found to be false, like phlogiston), but the physical laws seem to hold steady throughout the universe.

33 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

It includes,. Wormhole, black hole, time travel, multi dimension, multi universe, electro-magnetics,  higgs field, and even if we're alone in our universe.

Well, tell us a bit about it, but I have doubts you understand much about any of those things. Please be willing to learn.

1 minute ago, Phi for All said:

Cool. So the first thing to do is tell us about this idea, so we can see if what you base it on is sound science. You need a good foundation if you want to build anything. 

Two things here. Energy is not a thing, it's a property of a thing, so what thing has this energy that's around us? Second, I told you what you have is NOT a theory. You're mistaken if you think a theory is like a speculation. Theory is the strongest thing science has got. And what makes it powerful is that a theory is never "proven". A theory always uses the best current information to explain various phenomena, so a theory is able to change as we know more. Proof is for maths, and philosophy.

You have only so much knowledge you're working with, so you're probably filling in the gaps with guesswork. VERY common, and it's the way our brains work. We look for patterns that make sense to us based on what we know. The more you know, the more you can figure out the patterns. The less you know, the more you leap to conclusions and make stuff up, because figuring out the patterns is really important to us.

No, not so much. Our knowledge increases and theories gain new prominence (or they're discarded if found to be false, like phlogiston), but the physical laws seem to hold steady throughout the universe.

Well, tell us a bit about it, but I have doubts you understand much about any of those things. Please be willing to learn.

To start space is contained.

I think researching the odderon particle that was recently found by CERN would give us a little bit more information.

In order to know how to research it and what to look for you would need my theory. Or idea as I am so elegantly been told.

If you imagine a Tesla ball each string of energy coming out has its own independent universe inside.    we know it's in the center because the pressure from either side makes it flat.  Outside is pure negative energy and matter.  The energy lightning bolt rod string is in constant motion from constant magnetic force.  Hence the reason everything spins.

The creation of this string was big bang where it shot through the negative energy and matter and caught matter and put positive charge to it the pressure then condensed it to the center.  I like to call this magnetic matter pressure weight.

Now when a loose string comes off of an existing string that is a black hole when everything or anything goes inside it automatically gets its positive charge taken away that's why it even eats light.

Once it connects to another string it becomes a wormhole that you can actually travel through in theory.

Hence we are alone in our universe but there are thousands of universes.

The odderon particle I believe to be the God particle it also has a sister particle which I believe one is negative and one is positive.

I have an eighth grade education I never even went to high school I was a dropout and I have not studied any of this it just made sense there's a lot more to it can't put it all here exactly.   I suppose I could it would just take a lot I need to actually meet up with somebody and share my thoughts and my idea.

23 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

I believe if I worked closely with somebody who knew what they were talking about I could define and get the mathematics for this idea I have

16 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

I was a dropout and I have not studied any of this it just made sense

It's not too late to do some studying and learning.
Before you get too deep into the mess you've presented.

7 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

The odderon particle I believe to be the God particle

You mean the odderon is the Higgs? I'm assuming God particle = Higgs.

Higgs and odderon have different spins. Odderon is an odd number of gluons (spin 1); Higgs is spin 0.

How do you get zero from an odd (algebraic) sum of ones?

For some reason, I can't sleep. Normally I would be sleeping peacefully now.

29 minutes ago, joigus said:

You mean the odderon is the Higgs? I'm assuming God particle = Higgs.

Higgs and odderon have different spins. Odderon is an odd number of gluons (spin 1); Higgs is spin 0.

How do you get zero from an odd (algebraic) sum of ones?

For some reason, I can't sleep. Normally I would be sleeping peacefully now.

No God particle is not higgs.

Higgs field is nothing more than a field.

However there are multiple types of Fields I believe space to be a field.

The boson higgs particle is like a glue I guess.

1 minute ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

No God particle is not higgs.

Higgs field is nothing more than a field.

However there are multiple types of Fields I believe space to be a field.

The boson higgs particle is like a glue I guess.

By calling it The God particle I mean it's the connection between Astro and macro.

22 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

By calling it The God particle I mean it's the connection between Astro and macro.

Hello.

For my part, I also have my idea of how the universe works. All without doing maths. Yet I am able to understand quantum mechanisms enough well with their operating principles. The question is: What is the linkage mechanism between GR and QM, and with your God particle? Please use the appropriate technical terms.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Kartazion said:

Hello.

For my part, I also have my idea of how the universe works. All without doing maths. Yet I am able to understand quantum mechanisms enough well with their operating principles. The question is: What is the linkage mechanism between GR and QM, and with your God particle? Please use the appropriate technical terms.

Thank you.

I can't sorry.

I can't sorry.

General relativity quantum mechanics and I think there's two others that all need to fit.

If I could work closely with somebody that knew what they were talking about I could refine my idea and get the math needed to explain.

3 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

I can't sorry.

General relativity quantum mechanics and I think there's two others that all need to fit.

If I could work closely with somebody that knew what they were talking about I could refine my idea and get the math needed to explain.

I think the general relativity part would be explaining the inside of the energy string where are universe sits.   Quantum mechanics would be how it moves grows survives even breathes.

I can't sorry.

I think it might be difficult then. See impossible. The problem is that you have to have done many years of learning in relativistic or quantum physics to understand how our nature is already made. For example we already know the speed of light or we can predict the movement of celestial objects. However, the techniques used can be explained without math, even if we must have the math to be able to constitute such a measuring device.

10 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

I think the general relativity part would be explaining the inside of the energy string where are universe sits.   Quantum mechanics would be how it moves grows survives even breathes.

I'm sorry, but what you're saying doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, Kartazion said:

I think it might be difficult then. See impossible. The problem is that you have to have done many years of learning in relativistic or quantum physics to understand how our nature is already made. For example we already know the speed of light or we can predict the movement of celestial objects. However, the techniques used can be explained without math, even if we must have the math to be able to constitute such a measuring device.

There is so much we still don't know we need to be able to get to the point where we can predict lightning end the curves and bends it's going to take to get to where it's going.

Just now, Joshua MacDonald said:

There is so much we still don't know we need to be able to get to the point where we can predict lightning end the curves and bends it's going to take to get to where it's going.

And why!!

And why!!

I believe that research is nothing more than researching higgs field and how inside changes from different field to field.

2 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

And why!!

I believe that research is nothing more than researching higgs field and how inside changes from different field to field.

Everybody says we have an aura but I don't think it's technically just Anon believable thing or provable thing I believe that aura is our own field.

We all lose five grams of energy weight when we die.   There has even been video of this energy leaving people's body.   Furthermore we've had people unexplainably talk about past lives with facts they could not know.

If this energy leaves a body with memory it is then an entity.    

Again I think our or is nothing more than a field of energy a higgs field.    I also believe space itself is a higgs field inside the energy tube string lightning bolt.

And why!!

Everybody says we have an aura but I don't think it's technically just Anon believable thing or provable thing I believe that aura is our own field.

We all lose five grams of energy weight when we die.   There has even been video of this energy leaving people's body.   Furthermore we've had people unexplainably talk about past lives with facts they could not know.

Again I think our or is nothing more than a field of energy a higgs field.    I also believe space itself is a higgs field inside the energy tube string lightning bolt.

So higgs fields are around us everywhere.

The important part is the atmosphere inside them.

My belief is inside each higgs field things move different act different and we need to know the difference.

11 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

And why!!

So higgs fields are around us everywhere.

The important part is the atmosphere inside them.

My belief is inside each higgs field things move different act different and we need to know the difference.

Studying the odderon particle and its own atmosphere will lead us in the right direction.    Maybe I'm not using the right wording but I hope you understand what I mean.

16 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

The only importance that has Higgs, is to be able to explain the mass of the particles.

The Higgs field preserves symmetry at high energy and explains the breaking of symmetry at low energy. It is responsible for the mass of electroweak bosons, but also interacts with fermions (quarks and leptons), which thus acquire “mass”.

2 hours ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

If you imagine a Tesla ball each string of energy coming out has its own independent universe inside. we know it's in the center because the pressure from either side makes it flat.  Outside is pure negative energy and matter.  The energy lightning bolt rod string is in constant motion from constant magnetic force.  Hence the reason everything spins.

The creation of this string was big bang where it shot through the negative energy and matter and caught matter and put positive charge to it the pressure then condensed it to the center.  I like to call this magnetic matter pressure weight.

Now when a loose string comes off of an existing string that is a black hole when everything or anything goes inside it automatically gets its positive charge taken away that's why it even eats light.

OK, you can't post that here in mainstream Physics <sigh>. We need to move this to Speculations, where you can try to support this with some evidence.

By the way, you aren't going to find the maths for this, because this goes against observed behavior (we can't observe anything that passes the EH of a black hole), and is completely unphysical (you can't have "pure negative energy", because once again, energy is a property of a thing, not a thing itself). Lightning is an event, not a physical thing (can I borrow a cup of lightning?), something that happens only when many other things combine to form the phenomenon (fire is another event).

I'll echo MigL's comment. You're obviously a smart person, I wish you'd study mainstream science. We've been accumulating all kinds of knowledge so you don't have to guess like this. Please take all these comments in the positive light in which they're meant, but you've been making things up for far too long.

20 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

Studying the odderon particle and its own atmosphere will lead us in the right direction.    Maybe I'm not using the right wording but I hope you understand what I mean.

Ok. And what does this discovery say? What do you understand in it? Thank you

The properties of the Higgs field were known more than 50 years ago, when P Higgs first postulated the Higgs mechanism to explain the masses of the W+/_ and Z bosons, which result from the symmetry breaking of the Electro-Weak force.
The hi energies at which its bosonic field excitations ( Higgs boson ) become evident was always out of our reach, until the LHC was built.

The Higgs scalar field is well known: we just needed to find its bosonic carrier particle, to verify it actually exists.
So, what exactly do you mean by 'how the insides change' for a scalar field ?

3 minutes ago, Kartazion said:

Ok. And what does this discovery say? What do you understand in it? Thank you

In a visual comparison the Tesla ball and the odderon particle are similar.

To understand the strings and why they move the way they do both inside the Tesla ball and the odderon particle will unlock how to move freely inside different fields as well as eventually travel through the fields.

2 minutes ago, Joshua MacDonald said:

In a visual comparison the Tesla ball and the odderon particle are similar.

To understand the strings and why they move the way they do both inside the Tesla ball and the odderon particle will unlock how to move freely inside different fields as well as eventually travel through the fields.

Can you define what you call Tesla ball?

I recall that the tesla is the unit T derived from electromagnetic induction.

2 minutes ago, Kartazion said:

Can you define what you call Tesla ball?

I'm not sure what else to call it it's a toy.

Just now, Joshua MacDonald said:

I'm referencing it as a visual reference to help explain my idea.

I'm referencing it as a visual reference to help explain my idea.

The advantage of this forum is that we can do science. The toy, for example, can be made of plastic or metal. What about your ball?

Or what is the difference between your ball, and a quantum particle?