Jump to content

Jealousy of new questions and the fear of been stupid


Recommended Posts

I've been continually accused of not following protocol .for not engaging in a scientific disscussion when I've never been asked a question ..but demands that I'm wrong simply because of because ...  it's the moderators who not allowing a discussion by  other members it may be of no interest to you ..my point is a serious scientific question and you are been disingenuous  in not allowing it .....show me how I went wrong  your guys I need to convince !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Emotions are often a source of trouble in forums.

Andrew, you made a small spelling error, this was raised, nothing more was said, it was just brought to your attention.

How did you respond?

Quote

You knew what it ment or you wouldnt have noted the spelling mistake rather than the irony of the post ....I shall watch you're spelling like a hawk if you can produce a few words or an idea ..

Why did you not just say "Thank you" or something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Alex Mercer said:

Don't waste your time with some of these guys. They use fancy wordplay to disguise their horse shit opinions and lick each others asses with a an upvote so the same group of cucks with high points remain arguing pointlessly to feed their big egos.

They haven't attempted once responded with a question or counter claim  other than I'm not very good at spelling 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Alex Mercer said:

Don't waste your time with some of these guys. They use fancy wordplay to disguise their horse shit opinions and lick each others asses with a an upvote so the same group of cucks with high points remain arguing pointlessly to feed their big egos.

Not me buddy, not me.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Andrew William Henderson said:

They haven't attempted once responded with a question or counter claim  other than I'm not very good at spelling 👍

Words matter, choose them carefully, say too little rather than too much, do not alienate your audience, no matter what, that's how I strive to behave, not always successfully but I do try.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Words matter, choose them carefully, say too little rather than too much, do not alienate your audience, no matter what, that's how I strive to behave, not always successfully but I do try.

Alien lifeforms may or or may not exsist who knows I'm not sure they could or couldn't....is that carefull enough and I hope it didnt upset anyones sensibility..🙂 all I have suggested is a scientific explanation of why we dont observe biology here or anywhere  else ...please contradict me with scientific  fact as why my suggestion/ hypothesis is not correct ..I understand it needs to  be tested to destruction .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Andrew William Henderson said:

I've been continually accused of not following protocol .for not engaging in a scientific disscussion when I've never been asked a question

You’ve started a number of threads that lack rigor, so this is hardly the appropriate criterion. Pointing out blatant errors doesn’t require asking questions 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.