Warcraft3

blike

I'll second that. WC2 has a good thing going, and I would have liked to see a WC3 built on that with additional units, updated graphics and new features. This new style with the RPG element ruined it for me.

I played WC2 on the PlayStation but WC3 looks to slow and involved.

I did play CS for a bit before the servers filled up with cheaters.

Now it's RA2, Generals and the best game ever made - Birth of the Federation :D

I really enjoyed WC3 (until I got to one of those ludicrous timed assault levels) but then again I am a complete RPG nut so I probably enjoyed all of the rpg elements - it was alot slower than its predecessors but I quite liked that. Still not a patch on Total Annihilation though - the God of RTSs.

PS. am really looking forward to World of Warcraft :D

i can't wait for world of warcraft either!

Whats RA2?

I also want to check into Star Wars: Galaxies as soon as they get interplanetary travel and vehicles. I'm not keen on walking from town to town right now.

Originally posted by blike

I also want to check into Star Wars: Galaxies as soon as they get interplanetary travel and vehicles. I'm not keen on walking from town to town right now.

I'm surprised that the devs didn't include that with it's release - it seems wrong somehow to have a Star Wars game that doesn't involve space travel ;) Now just to hope against hope that it'll be a seamless transition (unfortunately that's very doubtful *sigh*).

• 1 year later...

I play WCIII. Horrible at it, as well as at SC, but I like them both.

Also like Halo and AA in the FPS genre (America's Army, for those who don't know, is a free game and a whole lotta fun.)

I got the trial of SWG last month and will be getting it around Christmas assuming I keep my grades up (the joys of being in High School). I'm pretty sure Jump to Lightspeed (the space-based expansion) is coming out this fall, so I'll be able to get that, too.

I like Command and Conquer, but I prefer RA, RA2, and Tiberian Sun, probably because those are about the only ones I've played. The one that was released on N64 (and maybe other sytems) was alright too. I think that's just Command and Conquer... no subtitle to it.

But then, I'm a game addict, so it figures that I can list all of these off.

As you can tell by my avatar, huge War3 fan here. I played Reign of Chaos like hell when it came out and was ranked on the Lordaeron ladder for Free-for-all and Arranged Teams. When Frozen Throne came out, I had less free time so I didn't get to play nearly as much. With the two new heroes that came out recently (Goblin Alchemist and Firelord) combined with the new hero that came out in May (Goblin Tinker), it seems like Blizzard is intent on providing new content to keep the game alive....which is all the reason I need to get back into it as soon as I have time.

I also played Counter-Strike too, but first person shooters aren't my cup of tea.

World of Warcraft is going to Pwn with a capital P.