Speculation upon speculation (split from Ball Lightning)

2 minutes ago, exchemist said:

Yes, I have seen it once, in a "tank farm" at a lubricating oil blending plant, during a thunderstorm. After a lightning strike, I think to one of the tanks, a glowing ball, perhaps about the size of a football, or a bit smaller, appeared, which moved along a pipe track for a few seconds and then vanished. I don't recall any sound, but I was in my office looking out through a closed window, so I can't be sure if there was any sound. This was in 1982 or so, so there were no mobile phone cameras to take a picture.

I believe the phenomenon is now at least recognised as not being an illusion, but I am not aware that anyone has been able to account for it convincingly. Perhaps others will know more. 

Light is radiation, not matter, so it can't be solid, liquid or gaseous. 

Something emitting light, presumably.

They aren't made up, an object that uses fusion would be a good source, a v shaped object. However, there's only ever been one incident, anything prior "Kenneth Arnold" et al just a test to see what people believe and if the videos are legit of balls instead of a v-shaped object it was just an after effect of retrocausal grafting of the Illinois Missouri v-shaped craft. Phoenix lights and Lubbock lights also made up

They put the Illinois footage in this video to trick people

1 minute ago, MerieuxMarylandPfeifield said:

They aren't made up, an object that uses fusion would be a good source, a v shaped object. However, there's only ever been one incident, anything prior "Kenneth Arnold" et al just a test to see what people believe and if the videos are legit of balls instead of a v-shaped object it was just an after effect of retrocausal grafting of the Illinois Missouri v-shaped craft. Phoenix lights and Lubbock lights also made up

And......my hovercraft is full of eels. 

!

Moderator Note

Split to its own thread. Please don't use more speculations to explain something in a thread that already needs to support its own.

As for your idea, please use evidence in support of your extraordinary claims, and avoid posting videos or linking offsite. Members must be able to participate without watching videos.