How come mugs/glasses inverted in the cupboard don't become soaked with dew?

ScienceNostalgia101

The dishwasher, after it has ran, is a warm, humid environment.

The cupboard, or at least most cupboards most of the time, is comparatively cool and dry. Yet in my hometown I recall often taking glasses and coffee cups straight out of the dishwasher immediately after it has ran and placing them inverted in the cupboard, without ever noticing any dew forming inside of them. (Though since living on my own, I've given them some time to dry out before putting them away just in case.)

How does this happen? Does water vapour concentration between the surface of the glass or mug immediately decrease to approximately that of the surroundings within the seconds it takes to place it in the cupboard? If said surroundings were were humid than the cupboard, would dew THEN form in the class or mug? Would it form more quickly in some glass where infrared rays could pass through the glass, or would it form more quickly in some mug where the infrared output of the surface would be proportional to its internal temperature, and infrared transfer toward it that of the external?

4 hours ago, ScienceNostalgia101 said:

The dishwasher, after it has ran, is a warm, humid environment.

The cupboard, or at least most cupboards most of the time, is comparatively cool and dry.

And so, most likely, is the air in between the dishwasher and the cupboard.

The humid air mixes with the dry air, making it less humid. The water evaporates in the dry air. Water is going to condense on surfaces below the dew point, which the glasses probably aren't, or if the air is saturated with water. The latter condition is true in the dishwasher, but not outside of it.