Could singularities be broken by space “pressure“?

Hi guys, I don't know if this is already present here, but I have an idea and I was wondering if you could help me out to figure if it makes any kind of sense.

I might get it all wrong, but I wanted to share it before I forgot about it.

So I have these three questions:

1. What if space itself is not expanding but it's simply multiplying over time? Like at the smallest scale possible the space grid is just adding new cells. 

2. Furthermore, could the singularity of a black hole contain inside a tiny amount of "space" isolated from the rest due to extreme gravity, and that small amount will over time multiply to the point that it will excerpt a pressure from inside out managing to break the singularity? 

3. What if this space multiplication is present even before the Big Bang, could it explain the evolution of the Universe?

It's just a thought experiment, I won't get offended if you think it's stupid. 

Edited by Thoughtless
Typo

4 hours ago, Thoughtless said:

1. What if space itself is not expanding but it's simply multiplying over time? Like at the smallest scale possible the space grid is just adding new cells. 

I would say that your hypothesis is invalidated by the fact that while spacetime is actually expanding everywhere, we only observe that expansion over the larger scales of the universe. Over smaller galactic and galactic group scales, gravitational attraction, overwhelmes said expansion, similar to a fish swimming upstream at 5 kms/hour [expansion] against an opposing current of 6kms/hour [gravitational attraction]

5 hours ago, Thoughtless said:

2. Furthermore, could the singularity of a black hole contain inside a tiny amount of "space" isolated from the rest due to extreme gravity, and that small amount will over time multiply to the point that it will excerpt a pressure from inside out managing to break the singularity? 

The highlighted part [by me] could probably be applied at the EH. The EH is the boundary from which anything that has crossed it, is effectively separated from the outside world, never to be seen again.

The singularity at the core is simply where our laws of physics and GR break down.

3. What if this space multiplication is present even before the Big Bang, could it explain the evolution of the Universe? 

The BB itself tells us that space/time/universe, evolved from a hot dense state at t+10 to the minus 45th seconds after the initial event. That small amount of time is called the quantum/Planck level or region, at which our laws of physics and GR break down. Anything at, or backwards from that scale is speculation.

It's just a thought experiment, I won't get offended if you think it's stupid. 

I believe most of us probably also have thought experiments...nothing wrong with that. It's comparing them with the scientific data, facts and theories available that is needed to gauge the validity of such thoughts.