Add an Introductions Forum

I'm afraid we can't have that.
It would lead to fraternization, and possibly dating, amongst members.

Just kidding !
You can post about yourself as much as you wish in the lounge, and even a daily breakdown of your thoughts/actions/feelings using the Status Update feature.

19 minutes ago, MigL said:

I'm afraid we can't have that.
It would lead to fraternization, and possibly dating, amongst members.

Just kidding !
You can post about yourself as much as you wish in the lounge, and even a daily breakdown of your thoughts/actions/feelings using the Status Update feature.

Now, I'm trying to imagine you dating. XD

Thanks for letting me know about The Lounge and that Status Update feature, though.

33 minutes ago, swansont said:

We have a thread for introductions

Thanks for showing me The Official "Introduce Yourself" thread with a thumbnail of Marlon Wayans from White Chicks. XD

Note also the thread pinned right at the very top of this forum here… the one where you posted this new thread asking for a new forum

If I may, not many people really care about introductions. Wouldn’t worry about it.

Recommend instead you “introduce yourself” with actions and begin contributing, educating, and adding interesting bits or corrections to topics. Welcome.