Wait, what?! I haven't stopped! (off-topic split from What made you stop believing in God?)

Anand_Haqq

. The question ... as such ... is stupid ... friend ...

. And your warning is not far away from that point ... my friend ...

. In fact ... both ... have the same nature ...

. Existence does not know your so-called believes ...

. Belives mean ... I don't know ... but I will pretend to the world and to myself ... that ... I know ...

. If you don't know ... be humble and simple ... and just say ... I don't know ... don't lie to yourself ... you're the only victim ...

.  By saying it ... you're giving the first step ... for real knowledge ... which always ... comes from you ... which always ... comes through you ...

. But your so-called society ... teaches you ... as a mice is taught ... to like borrowed things ... to think not from oneself ... but according to what others think about you and about the world ...

. You like borrowed knowledge ... it's easier ... isn't it ...

. I won't tell any believes ... Is it not enough what the society does tell you in form of stupid believes ... ?

. I have no belives ... but ... I have Life ...

. In fact ... I'm Life ... as you are Life ... too ... but your understanding still ... is ... far away of reaching this point ...

. You have stupid believes ... and ... I have Life ...

. I give you the truth ... rather ... friend ...

. But you prefer the fake coin ... you prefer ... having stupid believes ...

. Because ... in order to know truth ... you must experience it ... it is not a so-called a priori idea or conclusion ...

. And ... what do you know about Life ... In fact ... ?

. Your thinking about Life is just like the thinking of a blind man about Light ...

. A blind Man ... can have ... a Belief about what Light is ... Still ... he will miss the experience ... because ... Light is an experience ... it is not something ... which ... can be taught about ... You don't need believes to know Light ... what you need is ... eyes ...

. It is what it is ... Everything ... which is under the sun ... is what it is. Your believes are pseudo creations ...

. I stop ... if you tell me ...

. If you believe in the sun existence ... ?

Edited by Anand_Haqq

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.