Spinning motor in zero gravity+vacuum

fredreload

So I was looking at this video about Tesla turbine and I came up with a new idea. What if we use a magnetic field, like a motor, and increase its speed inside a vacuum with 0 gravity acting on its friction so it just keeps spinning faster and faster? Well I think one of two things would happen, either the material would not hold(breaks apart), or a whole hole be created in space time, leading to a previous, next block of the universe. Let me know what you think.

2 hours ago, fredreload said:

So I was looking at this video about Tesla turbine and I came up with a new idea. What if we use a magnetic field, like a motor, and increase its speed inside a vacuum with 0 gravity acting on its friction so it just keeps spinning faster and faster? Well I think one of two things would happen, either the material would not hold(breaks apart), or a whole hole be created in space time, leading to a previous, next block of the universe. Let me know what you think.

I think you should probably see a doctor.

But thanks for introducing me to the Tesla turbine:something  I did not know about.

54 minutes ago, exchemist said:

I think you should probably see a doctor.

But thanks for introducing me to the Tesla turbine:something  I did not know about.

No problem, why should I see a doctor @@?

Edited by fredreload

16 minutes ago, fredreload said:

No problem, why should I see a doctor @@?

Because of your nonsensical posts, that suggest to me some kind of psychiatric disorder. Just look at your opening post. A Tesla turbine (metal rotating discs, propelled by steam, for power generation) has nothing at all to do with a rotating magnetic field in space. And why does doing it in vacuum, or under zero gravity, make any difference to a field? And why, in the name of God, do you think that a rapidly rotating magnetic field would break apart "the material world"? Or why would it create a "whole hole" (whatever that is) and lead to a "previous, next" [?? make your mind up] block of the universe.

It's incoherent garbage, from start to finish.

(This post may be off topic; I have no clue what OP tries to speculate about. ) 

4 hours ago, fredreload said:

Let me know what you think.

I do not understand your post or your idea so I have no comment on that, but if you are interested in ultra strong magnetic fields and space maybe the behaviour of a magnetar* is interesting? Here is a paper describing current scientific knowledge: https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.00068

*) A magnetar is a type of neutron star believed to have an extremely powerful magnetic field, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetar

Edited by Ghideon

5 hours ago, fredreload said:

So I was looking at this video about Tesla turbine and I came up with a new idea. What if we use a magnetic field, like a motor, and increase its speed inside a vacuum with 0 gravity acting on its friction so it just keeps spinning faster and faster? Well I think one of two things would happen, either the material would not hold(breaks apart), or a whole hole be created in space time, leading to a previous, next block of the universe. Let me know what you think

!

Moderator Note

No.

Speculations has to based on some kind of scientific principles, not some WAG of what would happen based on no understanding at all.