The problem of free energy in the special theory of relativity

awaterpon

59 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

I did what all these parrot professors could not do. I have my own discovery with observations and experiments . Even though my discovery is fundamental no previous scientist was able to discover it. 

What evidence do you need than a clear experiment you did it yourself ? 

I am a great discoverer , greater than Newton or Einstein " both were not be able to discover this fundamental discovery"

So why disrespect?

Yes. And I completed what Newton started.

That’s really interesting. What experiments did you do and what did you discover? Perhaps you should start a new thread, though, since it would be a new topic.

Edited by exchemist

1 hour ago, awaterpon said:

I did what all these parrot professors could not do. I have my own discovery with observations and experiments . Even though my discovery is fundamental no previous scientist was able to discover it. 

What evidence do you need than a clear experiment you did it yourself ? 

I am a great discoverer , greater than Newton or Einstein " both were not be able to discover this fundamental discovery"

So why disrespect?

Yes. And I completed what Newton started.

Hmmm, do you understand why others may laugh/snigger and dismiss that rant as totally nonsensical?

So why disrespect?

Don't take my friendly advice too personal. New scientific ideas and conjectures have to earn their respect. Some ideas turns out to be great, other ideas not so great, some ideas are wrong and some ideas are not even wrong*. One can respect an individual even if they produce some incredibly bad ideas.

6 hours ago, awaterpon said:

that means a according to the S.R equations free energy of c2  joules is generated.

You might want to check what belongs in S.R (special relativity) vs G.R (General relativity) before claiming:

I am a great discoverer, greater than Newton or Einstein " both were not be able to discover this fundamental discovery"

11 minutes ago, awaterpon said:

It is all here Thread.

Then please go to that thread and reply to the questions and objections that you have neglected.

*) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong 

Edited by Ghideon

It is all here Thread.

Holy crap, I forgot that abomination was your thread!  Taking credit for that thread is not going to make people think, "Gee, that guy is way smarter than Einstein!"  My advice is not to draw attention to that thread, or actually this one either... 

4 hours ago, awaterpon said:

!

Moderator Note

But you haven't supported it with evidence, you haven't answered the flaws others found, and all the hand-waiving in the world won't generate enough lift to make the idea fly. We can't discuss anything meaningfully until those fundamental points are addressed. Convincing yourself alone isn't enough. 

You've begun to soapbox now, sticking by your claims even though they've been shown false, and unwilling to do more than stomp your feet and proclaim greatness. All against the rules of discussion here, so thread closed. Don't bring it up again if you can't be bothered with rigor.