the weather in turkey is too strange

ahmet

I found a forecast for heavy rains for April in Turkey: https://move2turkey.com/heavy-rains-are-expected-in-3-provinces-of-turkey/

Were these heavier than your normal monsoons? What do you mean when you say couldn't "take" it? Was there flooding, could your systems not handle the volume? Or is this to say your climate has changed and the people are having big problems adapting to it?

"Too strange" indicates a problem that can't be allowed to stand, so I'm going to guess that your climate has changed drastically and people are wondering what can be done about it. Can you give us some more information about this concern?

17 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

Or is this to say your climate has changed and the people are having big problems adapting to it?

to me ,yes, exactly. 

at somewehere , we have not seen almost any raining. somewhere, yes such heavy rains and at unexpected time that floodings occured. Some people say that we will live some problems in planting and obtaining agricultural foods ,because the occuring time of rains are also not at expected times.

I am almost sure that somethings are changing and I fear this will happen to partially world wide. 

20 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

"Too strange" indicates a problem that can't be allowed to stand, so I'm going to guess that your climate has changed drastically and people are wondering what can be done about it

I try to predict the future times, but unfortunately have no optimistic / positive ideas in my hand in this regard.

Edited by ahmet

55 minutes ago, ahmet said:

to me ,yes, exactly. 

at somewehere , we have not seen almost any raining. somewhere, yes such heavy rains and at unexpected time that floodings occured. Some people say that we will live some problems in planting and obtaining agricultural foods ,because the occuring time of rains are also not at expected times.

I am almost sure that somethings are changing and I fear this will happen to partially world wide. 

I try to predict the future times, but unfortunately have no optimistic / positive ideas in my hand in this regard.

This is anthropogenic climate change. If you want to learn more about that, I can move this to Ecology and the Environment so you can ask questions. If you're proposing a different cause, something non-mainstream, I can leave it here in Speculations but you'll have to support your ideas with evidence.

What do you want to talk about?