Hijack from Paper: A causal mechanism for gravity

19 hours ago, swansont said:

I will note that you’ve expended time and effort to complain, but haven’t addressed any of the points I raised. One might think you’re trying to distract from the shortcomings of your position. 

I made an observation and I felt I would like to share it. The thread "Isolated rotating unbalance. Why is there a vibration?" was aired not even for 24 hours. You didn't give me time to respond as also if you go back to that thread you will read several inconsistencies coming from other members. Who cares anyway!

I would suggest to the mods of this forum, the following that will benefit everyone:

Just for the Speculations Section, please allow members to open a thread in order to discuss their idea (even if it they are wrong) but give them a maximum time of 7 days (1 week) to comply, meaning to develop his/her arguments and answer your questions. If he/she cannot answer your questions or does not conduct a respectful conversation then, the thread should be closed. 

25 minutes ago, John2020 said:

I made an observation and I felt I would like to share it. The thread "Isolated rotating unbalance. Why is there a vibration?" was aired not even for 24 hours. You didn't give me time to respond as also if you go back to that thread you will read several inconsistencies coming from other members. Who cares anyway!

Five responses from you in that thread. So you’ve nailed it again.

And the responses were pretty consistent, as is your misunderstanding of Newton’s laws.

Just for the Speculations Section, please allow members to open a thread in order to discuss their idea (even if it they are wrong) but give them a maximum time of 7 days (1 week) to comply, meaning to develop his/her arguments and answer your questions. If he/she cannot answer your questions or does not conduct a respectful conversation then, the thread should be closed. 

My counteroffer: no.

What would likely happen is we would get inundated with nonsense for a week, which is unacceptable. The current protocol requires that a thread-starter get to the point and respond to feedback. i.e. we require they not waste anyone’s time. We’re not about to give a crackpot leave to ignore science for a week so they can post their entire manifesto. We don’t owe them a stage and a microphone.

There’s no point in letting someone post a whole treatise in multiple parts when it’s based on unsound physics. Our rules let us examine the unsound basis, without the additional complications of the house of cards built on it.