Multiverse life171 theory

So theory is that life keeps the multiverse expanding, that it's up to the life in the universe to evolve into creating new ones somehow( I actually don't pretend to really solving that 1 in this lifetime, like who wants to forever anyways
I see how much more value the petty stuff we accomplished matters due to limitations.

So, If AI ain't already taken over and we live in some sort of zoo or matrix or just got left behind 
I mean who would not be proud being the parents of super robots taking over the world making new life we can hardly even comprehend that makes up making maybe another even more incomprehensible godlife that makes entire new universes/dimensions 

5 hours ago, Dankfinger said:

So theory is that life keeps the multiverse expanding, that it's up to the life in the universe to evolve into creating new ones somehow( I actually don't pretend to really solving that 1 in this lifetime, like who wants to forever anyways
I see how much more value the petty stuff we accomplished matters due to limitations.

So, If AI ain't already taken over and we live in some sort of zoo or matrix or just got left behind 
I mean who would not be proud being the parents of super robots taking over the world making new life we can hardly even comprehend that makes up making maybe another even more incomprehensible godlife that makes entire new universes/dimensions 

!

Moderator Note

This isn’t a mainstream theory, so it doesn’t belong here. Is this just idle discussion (Lounge) or do you have a model you are going to defend (speculations)?