Nonsense split from Trying to make sense of the Fabric Of Space (The field that consists of the smallest particle-like phenomenon )

kai00

10 hours ago, kai00 said:

For any readers with a sense of humour, this is how the link starts:

"I hope you will take the time to read this article carefully. You already know that the current events that are happening around the world are bringing so much distress to many people around the world. And that’s because we are living in this so-called last hour. However, what you didn’t know is that the last hour is a well-planned holocaust by a group of people who owns UFOs, to reset the world.

A WARNING TO PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD 

(Some major events that would affect your life could materialize on May 20/21 or June 1st/2nd or before this September 21. They can’t delay these wars. If we can stop these wars from materializing till 2028/30, we will be able to scientifically prove this crime. 

Gog Magog War (The Ultimate Goal of the people who own UFOs):

The ultimate goal of this war between Hamas and Israel is to spark the Gog Magog war. This is where president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will come into the scene. Turkey can be identified as Magog. And Recep Tayyip Erdoğan will convince few other Muslim nations to participate in the war. If this happens it will give you the proof that you need to identify president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan as an anti-Christ. A warning to Muslim nations: Please don’t allow your leaders to participate in this war, cause if so, the lives of millions and millions of innocent people will be destroyed. At least I hope you would think about your children before you let these leaders participate in wars with other countries. This is not a war that any of us need. It’s a trap."

Batshit crazy and zero connection to the thread topic , or indeed to any science - other than perhaps psychiatry, at a stretch.

But I quite like Erdogan as the Antichrist. It makes a welcome change from the pope, or the Secretary General of the UN. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.