OOPARTS Out of place artifacts.

Moontanman

These "artifacts" have been found in coal seams and other places and seem to suggest a civilization well before humans on this planet. Here is an example. 

https://www.booksfact.com/archeology/300-million-years-old-cast-iron-cup-oklahoma.html

Cast Iron made Cup was found in 1912 in Oklahoma in a piece of coal with an estimated age of more than 312 million years.
In 1912 an electric company employee in Arkansas broke open a large lump of coal, revealing a man-made iron pot. The original coal bed was reportedly mid Pennsylvanian age about 300 million years old by conventional geology.
The following text is a letter from Frank Kennard, the man who found an iron pot embedded in a large lump of coal. The Creation Evidence Museum has a copy of this letter on file.

Obviously pseudo science aficionados are attracted to these objects but I have an odd piece of coal I've been carrying around from place to place for many years. Ita rectangle about 16" long and 8" wide. The proportions are so close to perfect no diciations from being made of square angles can be distinguished, the edges are rounded off some but the faces are spot on for a man object but it's made of coal and I found it in the surf near a civil war battle ground where many coal carrying ships were sunk. I am reasonably sure how it came to be but several people who have seen it invoke it as an OOPART. 

What are your thoughts on these objects and feel free to take a guess as to the origin of my "OOPART" I might post a pic later if this gas crisis goes away soon. 

Yeah, I guess I've seen too many times where there's a more probable explanation(something falls in while processing) or where the object in question looks to be from the same time period as when it was found.

Personally I find pondering how our ancestors might have used their brains and scarce resources to still achieve their goals to be more interesting.

32 minutes ago, Endy0816 said:

Yeah, I guess I've seen too many times where there's a more probable explanation(something falls in while processing) or where the object in question looks to be from the same time period as when it was found.

Personally I find pondering how our ancestors might have used their brains and scarce resources to still achieve their goals to be more interesting.

I think my coal object was formed by coal dust that had settled in between the staves of the boats cargo hold and when it sank the coal dust formed the "loaf of coal bread" I have. The pot in the above example didn't fall out of a coal mine but was found later in the place where coal was being shoveled into a furnace. An old pot dropped in the coal dust accumulating in a corner or some other place and allowed to sit for years could explain the pot in the lump of coal.