Two brains with the same consciousness frequency

fredreload

1 hour ago, fredreload said:

What does the person perceive?

Confusion and uncertainty regarding WTF a consciousness frequency is.

Also, I've reversed your neg rep. 

1 hour ago, fredreload said:

So there are two brains with the same consciousness frequency, one is awake and the other one is asleep. What does the person perceive?

I think this belongs in the Brain Teasers section. ;) 

12 hours ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Establish, with citations, that this is a thing

For beginners, check out the video below on brain wave. The idea is that each person has a different frequency that constitutes their consciousness and that is what distinguish one person from another, you from myself. The twins have a similar brain wave frequency(similar but not the same), so sometimes they seem to be able to feel or guess what the other twin is thinking. The idea is, if two brains has the same brain wave frequency that constitutes their consciousness, they are essentially the same person. In this case what they perceive, in terms of brain signaling, would just merge, based on my speculation.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qu9KnohYG0

Edited by fredreload

1 minute ago, fredreload said:

For beginners, check out the video below on brain wave. The idea is that each person has a different frequency that constitutes their consciousness and that is what distinguish one person from another, you from myself. The twins have a similar brain wave frequency(similar but not the same), so sometimes they seem to be able to feel or guess what the other twin is thinking. The idea is, if two brains has the same brain wave frequency that constitutes their consciousness, they are essentially the same person. In this case what they perceive, in terms of brain signaling, would just merge, based on my speculation.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qu9KnohYG0

!

Moderator Note

You have been here long enough to know that "go watch this video" is not in keeping with the rules, and that simply restating your claim is not going to fly.

Last chance: provide actual scientific evidence that this claim is true.

47 minutes ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

You have been here long enough to know that "go watch this video" is not in keeping with the rules, and that simply restating your claim is not going to fly.

Last chance: provide actual scientific evidence that this claim is true.

Since when is watch this video not a rule anymore? You guys are just making things up. If you neglect any scientific evidence I provide, such as a pdf, or an article, it is not my responsibility to recap it for you. Anyway, think of heartbeat, which pumps at an average of 60~100 times per minute. What do you think is controlling that? It is in the brainstem. It generates a rhythm. The same thing is for the consciousness, which is also controlled in the brainstem, perhaps some 60~100 times per second since consciousness is not continuous? Speculation. If you know better you can reply it for me. I am just speculating here.

P.S. The striatum is receiving the signal for its activation. They are acting like beacons. I will have to look for the article regarding its activation.

Edited by fredreload

!

Moderator Note

https://www.scienceforums.net/guidelines/

From 2.7

Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, and members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos. Videos and pictures should be accompanied by enough text to set the tone for the discussion, and should not be posted alone.

We've had that in place for years.

37 minutes ago, fredreload said:

If you neglect any scientific evidence I provide, such as a pdf, or an article, it is not my responsibility to recap it for you.

!

Moderator Note

This is moot. You haven't supplied a link to an article.

37 minutes ago, fredreload said:

Anyway, think of heartbeat, which pumps at an average of 60~100 times per minute. What do you think is controlling that? It is in the brainstem. It generates a rhythm. The same thing is for the consciousness, which is also controlled in the brainstem, perhaps some 60~100 times per second since consciousness is not continuous?

!

Moderator Note

The brain controlling the heartbeat is a far cry from two brains interacting with each other 

Don't bring this up again.