Dendera egypian hyrogliph

RichardReMark

Oke no problem,

Then will write it down for you, since my youtube link has been censored. The video is better 😭

The video is about a disk in the shape of a eastern gong that is made out of the stone slate.

The thing is that the museum has not labelled it, it only states that it is made out of the stone leisteen (the dutch translation for slate). The object is found and displayed with other impressive egypian predynastic stone objects witch are easly walked by in the museum.

...in the video i hypothesize that this object is a critical part of the Dendera lightbulb heirogliph "energy making machine" 

This is where i will be verry technical so please be open minded and try picturing the device in your own mind.

The disk/gong is when placed in a granite box (the ones that can be found in the piramid's) would be going to vibrate and would create energy when it vibrates against a hammer inside the box.

The box of granite contains uranium and uranium is a unsatble element and so decay's into lesser element's in the periodic table all the way down to lead and one of the elements that is created is the heavy radioactive Radon gass that fills up the box from bottom to top.

Keep in mind that: the rock slate has been used in the past is a electrical component in electric cars in 1960 as a "relay control an electromagnetic switch" for it is that slate rock contains crystals and one of them is the quartz crystal.

Quartz/other crystals when surounded whit radioactivity vibrate.

"pitzo electric effect 1"

And here the shape of the object is critical the shape is sensitive to the vibrations that is created by the Radon gass and so fibrate's agains a hammer and creates electricity when doing so on the otherside of the gong, because quartz when hit makes a spark

"Pitzo electric effect 2"

this process goes on 4 times (4 gong's the hammer is replaced with the spark afer the first gong hitting the second gong) until a lot of electricity is made out of stone.

bye,

Richard Kramer

Edited by RichardReMark

55 minutes ago, RichardReMark said:

This is where i will be verry technical

Not technical enough.

How much uranium is there in granite, and how much energy would be released in the decays? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium-238

The decays of the long-lived isotopes at the top of the chain release energy at a rate of 3 microwatts per mole of U-238 (which is much more than you would likely have) from the 6.7 MeV released. The rest of the chain might release 3 or 4 times that amount, so perhaps you have 20 microwatts per mole.

In short, no, this isn’t an energy source.

1 hour ago, RichardReMark said:

pitzo

piezo

10 hours ago, RichardReMark said:

Hey i need some help, i need some feedback on my research. 

Happy to help. It's wrong. For example:

5 hours ago, RichardReMark said:

The video is about a disk in the shape of a eastern gong that is made out of the stone slate.

An eastern gong is disc shaped, so saying that the disk is shaped like an estern gong, is not really telling us anything new. It's a disc.

Slates vary considerably in mineral composition, micro and macro texture, and the properties such as density, compressive and tensile strengths, etc, that are dependent on them. You need something much more specific than just identifying it as a slate.

4 hours ago, Endy0816 said:

Egyptologists found that is actually a depiction of a lotus flower with a snake.

005e95a472cfadbed2f566eea3bc39dd.thumb.jpg.0b18a5f885398b0dfabc7340723454a7.jpg

Easier to see in this picture of them.

Flower towards the base and heads of the snakes.

Some of these "Mysteries-of-the-Ancients", von Daniken loonies insist they are Crookes tubes!

2 hours ago, exchemist said:

Some of these "Mysteries-of-the-Ancients", von Daniken loonies insist they are Crookes tubes!

We're a very suggestble species...

Does puzzle me what exactly the snake is supposed to be in that case though.

Yes Endy this is what i also had forgotten to put in the video. But i have put it in the video desciption.

The hands touch the snake or "filament" in 1 hyroglyp and then compaired to the second the hands touch the "bulb"

In between the hands of both hyroglyp's there is nothing meaning: the invisible Radon gass in my theory.

And it is a verry strange lotus flower considering that they carved it in one of the most hardest rocks (granite) and when they can make beautiful granite body statues with perfect symetrical faces. 🙃

17 minutes ago, RichardReMark said:

Yes Endy this is what i also had forgotten to put in the video. But i have put it in the video desciption.

The hands touch the snake or "filament" in 1 hyroglyp and then compaired to the second the hands touch the "bulb"

In between the hands of both hyroglyp's there is nothing meaning: the invisible Radon gass in my theory.

And it is a verry strange lotus flower considering that they carved it in one of the most hardest rocks (granite) and when they can make beautiful granite body statues with perfect symetrical faces. 🙃

Drawn from the side like the people are.

lotus1.jpg.db6191e846bf84923bf4da228462a86a.jpg

lotus4.jpg.e2a6e24354fa5189ee09ddc2413e29f9.jpg

3 hours ago, RichardReMark said:

Agreed. They are obviously aubergines. 

The one is preseving knowlage and the other is destroing it is a 100% differant mind set.

I am sorry for not being technical enough @ Swansont i did not have the courage to go into thousands of dollars in debt for a degree like you do. My job is to provide a differant perspective.

Oke lets do an experiment then and change our direction of conversation:

If the gong/disk is not for what i think it is could you give me a good scientific reason/theory why they made the gong/disk in this stone other than to think they were savages and used it for a music instrument. And if its good enough i except your theory. Like scientist do.

Thank you for your feedback.

10 minutes ago, exchemist said:

Agreed. They are obviously aubergines. 

Lol, good scientific observation.

I have never seen a lotus or a aubergine being connected whit a wire to a box before.

Disclaimer:

I am not a farmer.  Lol

Edited by RichardReMark
Changed my mind.

I am sorry for not being technical enough @ Swansont

Then you can make inquiries and learn the technical limitations. Radioactive decay does not get you the power for this to be a viable energy source.

My job is to provide a differant perspective.

It's got to be an actual perspective and not a fanciful illusion.

2 hours ago, RichardReMark said:

The one is preseving knowlage and the other is destroing it is a 100% differant mind set.

I am sorry for not being technical enough @ Swansont i did not have the courage to go into thousands of dollars in debt for a degree like you do. My job is to provide a differant perspective.

If the gong/disk is not for what i think it is could you give me a good scientific reason/theory why they made the gong/disk in this stone other than to think they were savages and used it for a music instrument. And if its good enough i except your theory. Like scientist do.

Thank you for your feedback.

Lol, good scientific observation.

I have never seen a lotus or a aubergine being connected whit a wire to a box before.

Disclaimer:

I am not a farmer.  Lol

Nor has anyone. And there is no reason to think that is what is depicted in these carvings.

3 hours ago, RichardReMark said:

Yes,

keep discussing thinks this is progress i can feel it good job everyone. We are going somewere now.

@swansont

If your degree teaches you to sensor youtube video's on a science forum than that is money well spend my new online friend. (I am from Holland not Russia) i am not used to being censored.

Tanks a lot for opening my eye's that was a good experiment now please go back to the topic.

Edited by RichardReMark
I like funny people

If your degree teaches you to sensor youtube video's on a science forum than that is money well spend my new online friend. (I am from Holland not Russia) i am not used to being censored.

Are you used to following rules? I linked to them already

If your degree teaches you to sensor youtube video's on a science forum than that is money well spend my new online friend.

The medium (video) is not appreciated here, because this is a DISCUSSION forum. Your ideas have NOT been censored, you're free to post them HERE, if you like. We can't know whether you're interested in science or in promoting your YouTube channel, and it's VERY difficult to respond properly to parts of a video. 

I suggest you get over it, and stop claiming you're being censored, because you aren't. And the more you object about it, the more it looks like you just wanted more hits for your video instead of improving your science.

4 hours ago, swansont said:

It's got to be an actual perspec

48 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

The medium (video) is not appreciated here, because this is a DISCUSSION forum. Your ideas have NOT been censored, you're free to post them HERE, if you like. We can't know whether you're interested in science or in promoting your YouTube channel, and it's VERY difficult to respond properly to parts of a video. 

I suggest you get over it, and stop claiming you're being censored, because you aren't. And the more you object about it, the more it looks like you just wanted more hits for your video instead of improving your science.

Oke lets then keep on a scientificly view on the topic and continue my experiment:

11 minutes ago, RichardReMark said:

Oke lets then keep on a scientificly view on the topic and continue my experiment:

Was this item the only one made of this "slate", or were other objects made of it as well?

And was it really slate, or could it have been siltstone? Real slate flakes easily into layers and is not ideal for carving, whereas siltstone is much more suitable. I quote an extract from the Wikipedia article on the Narmer Palette, which was thought to be made of slate but is actually siltstone.

The Narmer Palette is a 63-centimetre-tall (2.07 ft), shield-shaped, ceremonial palette, carved from a single piece of flat, soft dark gray-green siltstone. The stone has often been wrongly identified, in the past, as being slate or schist. Slate is layered and prone to flaking, and schist is a metamorphic rock containing large, randomly distributed mineral grains. Both are unlike the finely grained, hard, flake-resistant siltstone, whose source is from a well-attested quarry that has been used since pre-dynastic times at Wadi Hammamat.[13] This material was used extensively during the pre-dynastic period for creating such palettes and also was used as a source for Old Kingdom statuary. A statue of the 2nd dynasty pharaoh Khasekhemwy, found in the same complex as the Narmer Palette at Hierakonpolis, also was made of this material.[1   

Nice this is good, come on keep this spirit up.

My Dutch translation that is presented with the object in question is Leisteen (that is slate in English) and this is the only information presented with the object that could have been seen in the video if the link to it was not removed!!!

The object in question the; gong/disk can bee found in the National Museum of Antiquities  addres: Rapenburg 28, 2311 EW Leiden, Netherlands

It is the only one of its kind left. As you mentioned, it is fragile and is prone to flaking.

Again where this object is located is in the video!!!

Just save us some time and publish the link to the video, there is more info there.

Make a special exception for dyslectic people or something.

22 minutes ago, RichardReMark said:

Make a special exception for dyslectic people or something.

Evermind i found it!!! 

You can see the video URL via the link presented in my profile information.

Bypassing the no posting video rule of this homework tread for students.

7 hours ago, RichardReMark said:

Bypassing the no posting video rule of this homework tread for students.

Section 2 rule 7 in the guidelines: Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, you can still chose not to click the link and read this tread to participate in this discussion.

Edited by RichardReMark

6 hours ago, RichardReMark said:

you can still chose not to click the link and read this tread to participate in this discussion.

!

Moderator Note

Except you seem to require it to make your arguments, which means they can't be good arguments. And if you keep whinging about the rules, which is off-topic, the thread will be closed. It's really up to you to follow the rules.

1 hour ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

Except you seem to require it to make your arguments, which means they can't be good arguments. And if you keep whinging about the rules, which is off-topic, the thread will be closed. It's really up to you to follow the rules.

I gave info about the disk and was whinging about the rules.

Oke if my argument's are bad then give better counter arguments to the topic at hand:

I have my theory (in the video) about the disk/gong made out of slate.

You can give me a better theory into why they made it out of slate and how they used it and i will except your theory, its that simple and use your arguments to support it.

I am waiting...

Edited by RichardReMark

42 minutes ago, RichardReMark said:

I gave info about the disk and was whinging about the rules.

!

Moderator Note

So stop it, it's off-topic. Tell us about the evidence you have for the disk HERE, in this thread. Write down the bits you think support your hypothesis (you DON'T have a theory). It's up to YOU to support your idea. It's unreasonable to assume that your idea is correct just because nobody else is offering a different idea. "We don't know" is a perfectly acceptable answer in science, MUCH better than guessing.

Btw, the red and green notes are from moderators enforcing the rules. When we do this, we usually don't participate in the thread. So please stop responding to these notes about the rules as if it's part of the discussion.