Would Like to Know About what CRISPER is

Superkidsavee

2 minutes ago, Superkidsavee said:

I have just learned about Lulu and Nana And about how they were parts of the CRISPER Experiment And I Don't Really Under Stand What It Is So Could Somebody Explain

No. 

I'm getting fed up with you now. 

Reported. 

3 hours ago, Superkidsavee said:

I have just learned about Lulu and Nana And about how they were parts of the CRISPER Experiment And I Don't Really Under Stand What It Is So Could Somebody Explain

CRISPR was originally employed to knock out target genes in various cell types and organisms, but modifications to various Cas enzymes have extended CRISPR to selectively activate/repress target genes, purify specific regions of DNA, image DNA in live cells, and precisely edit DNA and RNA.

https://www.garvan.org.au/research/kinghorn-centre-for-clinical-genomics/learn-about-genomics/dna-base/collection1/genome-editing-with-crispr-cas9?gclid=Cj0KCQjwytOEBhD5ARIsANnRjVgLD0H9IlrnBy7QLzGqXZpmsyahwO44_6BLE1rSJa-yUvTVrT3rqcMaArJwEALw_wcB

https://getanimated.uk.com/meet-lulu-and-nana-the-worlds-first-crispr-genome-edited-babies/

58 minutes ago, Superkidsavee said:

Oh ok Thanks

I learned About lots Of things today Like how Circets really Work Nuclear winter And Also About The DoomsDay clock Also Part Of crisper I am learning a lot Thanks to people like you

Keep learning! You certainly have an advantage over me...I'm an old bastard, you have plenty of time...use it wisely!

Science and the scientific methodology is awesome.

Don't call your self Old I mean your not that old I just want to learn as Much as I can Because I could think about so much and It makes me more creative And I like to design things I like the forums because I can learn more then what's taught in class I love science because It is a mix of every major subject English math and history so It has pluses to it just by learning science I have been doing Math advanced But for science I have never dropped below a 93 percent But It helps me In all classes I use the things that scientists helped invent and think about what problem they solved the I know what ever I need to Science has been well to me and I feel like every body should learn what they want to luckily I have what I need to learn But not everybody does So I want to tell people things they never knew and help people learn 

1 hour ago, Superkidsavee said:

Don't call your self Old I mean your not that old

😊 Age so far [76] isn't a problem for me. I have reasonable good health, with no real problems, other then just having a cataract removed from my right eye which has now fully recovered. I have plans on living forever and so far I'm doing OK! 😉

Keep asking any genuine questions you have and listen to the answers. We have some good people on this forum.

• 1 month later...