Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

Kyrisch

UglyDog.jpg

Some may call it a tale of beauty and the beast. But Sam, a 14-year-old pedigreed Chinese crested, and a three-time champ in the World's Ugliest Dog Contest, is the dog of Susie Lockheed's dreams....

Source: http://www.davesdaily.com/out.php?id=8490&url=http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/custom/fringe/sfl-816uglydog,0,4048583.story?track=mostemailedlink

It looks like the infamous chupacabra has been found! Seriously though, living with that thing would give me nightmares! :eek:

Kyrisch' date=' you are strange. where on earth do you find this stuff?![/quote']

Places... And I take that as a compliment :cool:

Btw, if you read the article, you would know that one eye (The eye in the picture) is infected or something and the other eye is red-violet from cataracts.

I can't decide if he looks like he's been set on fire or if doing so might make him look better....

Can both of these be true?

At any rate... if the dog had three heads, I'd call him cerberus... He (if he were 5 times bigger) a guard dog that would make people run away...

*shudders looking at the picture again*

Oh he wouldn't need to be any bigger to be an excellent guard dog. if i saw that thing wandering around a house at night i'd get as far away as possible as soon as possible. the owner should put in like red tinted contact lenses and sell him as the ultimate scare-the-hell-out-of-people device.

is that thing supposed to be a living creature???

Jim Henson would turn in his grave, if his workshop conceived of such a thing.

It's time to start the music...It's time to light the lights....Jesus turn em off..turn em off.

Owners of champion dogs go to great lengths to keep them winning contests. What do you think she does to keep this dog so ugly? Does she have an anti-groomer?

I keep imagining what it's bark must be like. More of a shriek really, like pulling a taut piano string across a blackboard with your fingernails.

I bet fleas run from this dog.

actualy, on closer inspection the poor thing seems to have cataracts :(

my guess would be that it`s quite an old dog, and probably wouldn`t stand up to much undue attention, such as would be found on a film set.

those claws are amazing though!