Somebody Help me I want to understand the basics and want to learn more about this subject

Superkidsavee

I really want to learn more about this I am about to stat Highschool and am doing certain categories of higher level learning and want to know how to advance in this subject So please teach me what you all know that I can use and how to learn so I can be ready next year

9 minutes ago, Superkidsavee said:

I really want to learn more about this I am about to stat Highschool and am doing certain categories of higher level learning and want to know how to advance in this subject So please teach me what you all know that I can use and how to learn so I can be ready next year

You do not say how old you are, but you could perhaps start with something like this: https://www.ducksters.com/science/chemistry/. If it's the wrong level let me know and I'll try to find something else. 

Also, if you are interested in chemistry you can learn a lot by looking at things in the Periodic Table. Here is one I use, that links to Wikipedia articles on each element and is quite informative:  https://ptable.com/#Properties

Obviously, people on a discussion forum are not going to be able to provide a course on-line just for you. That would be a lot of work. We can maybe help you with specific issues, though, as you encounter them. 

I know I just wanted to know what I can use To learn thanks I will use the websites to learn By the way do you have any book recommendations If you could Because I am going to the library and usually I get one large book about a subject It can be any size And I understand lots of words But thanks for the website 

5 hours ago, Superkidsavee said:

I know I just wanted to know what I can use To learn thanks I will use the websites to learn By the way do you have any book recommendations If you could Because I am going to the library and usually I get one large book about a subject It can be any size And I understand lots of words But thanks for the website 

OK.

I have however one specific piece of immediate advice for you: learn to use full stops😀

• 1 month later...