Is There are Variations in anatomy b/w countries

2 minutes ago, MohammedMkh said:

I mean if there are big differences

No

2 minutes ago, MohammedMkh said:

I read about normal values

What types of values have you read about, and where?

14 minutes ago, zapatos said:

What are notmal values?

Like, extra fingers or something?

Same amount of fingers in Australia as anywhere else, but we are better looking then most, better lovers, and produce the best beer, not to mention vegemite! 😉

18 minutes ago, beecee said:

Same amount of fingers in Australia as anywhere else, but we are better looking then most, better lovers, and produce the best beer, not to mention vegemite! 😉

Hmm.  I heard you also have eight times as many sheep as people...

2 hours ago, zapatos said:

Hmm.  I heard you also have eight times as many sheep as people...

You need to talk to a Kiwi about that sort of thing! 😉

"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_humour  "Australians are the butt of Kiwi humour (and vice versa) — even at the highest diplomatic level. During the 1980s, then–Prime Minister of New Zealand Rob Muldoon was asked about the increasing exodus of New Zealanders leaving the country to work in Australia. His comment was that by doing so, they were raising the average IQ of both countries.[3][4] The joke derives from the Will Rogers phenomenon.

In general terms, Australians are stereotyped in New Zealand humour as being brash, boorish and lazy. New Zealanders, in return, are seen by Australians as being behind the times and mocked as "South Seas Poms"

There are a large number of (mainly crude) sheep jokes. As befitting the trans-Tasman rivalry, Australians tell said jokes about New Zealanders, and New Zealanders tell them about Australians.

[apologies to my cousins across the ditch 😁]

10 hours ago, MohammedMkh said:

I read about normal values for example and how they differ from one to other across countries

Just to get us all back on topic, any clarification of what you meant here would be helpful, MohammedMkh. We are not sure what you mean.

The variation of different persons is not defined by artificial boundaries set by people. Whereas they are dependent on environmental and other factors. Lines which have been drawn in the sand does not change much except for the persons ego about the differences.

Edited by ALine
changed countries to persons