More off-topic hijacking (split from Wormholes & Flying saucers)

IDNeon

I think a saucer has as much relationship to anything as my idea of blowing smoke rings will make a toroidal plasma magnetic bottle work.

I.E. not at all related. Just because something looks related (a smoke ring looks like a toroid) doesn't mean it'll make a more efficient torus.

The work in a fusion reactor (mathematically) happens mostly in a small part of a torus and looks like a banana.

Does that mean I should throw bananas into my reactor to improve its yield? 

I personally don't think wormholes are at all practical and is stupid waste of braincells.

"Throw your self into a blender. Because your blended self contains all the same information as a pre-blended self, arriving to cousin Vinny's house in a seeping box of blood and torn flesh and pulverized bone is the same as showing up black tie for Christmas dinner!"

Worm holes are some of the most useless ideas in physics.

The fact that all it does is attract people like bongbOng is pretty evident of the vacuous uselessness of it.

We should figure out how to get to a wormhole in a single lifespan of a star, before we bother theorizing how to go through one.

It would take more than one trillion years to reach the center of the Galaxy using even solar sails optimally.

Hate to tell you but that's like 100x older than the universe. 

Edited by IDNeon

6 hours ago, IDNeon said:

I personally don't think wormholes are at all practical and is stupid waste of braincells

As was this entire post. Don’t comment if you don’t care, and at least try to offer something even vaguely relevant when you do. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.