Pedophiles in the Soviet Union

Johan2001

I had once understood from a YouTube video that in the Soviet Union only the most serious criminals were sent to prison camps, including pedophiles (Note: Pedophile does not have to mean child molester)! This gives me a strange feeling, because I always thought that left-wing people and communist people in particular cared more about accepting other people. Of course the YouTube video with pedophiles could only have meant child abusers, but what I have also believed is that the acceptance of pedosexuality belongs to the left and NOT to the right conservatives!

Soviet Union dissolved 30 years ago, but it sure feels QAnon is going strong. As your first ever post to,this community, you really should’ve tried harder. YouTube isn’t a good source, but at least link to a specific video when mentioning it. You may as well be saying “I understand from google search engine that…”

What a poor introductory post..

2 minutes ago, Johan2001 said:

This gives me a strange feeling, because I always thought that left-wing people and communist people in particular cared more about accepting other people.

None political wing, AFAIK, accepts pedophiles, child molesters, child abusers....

Acceptance to gays and lesbians, transsexuals, minorities, has nothing to do with acceptance of people raping, molesting or abusing people (i.e. doing things by force, or by trick, against second person free will..)

12 minutes ago, Johan2001 said:

I had once understood from a YouTube video that (...)

(Typically) YouTube is a poor choice of source of the information about the world, unless a video is made by scientists e.g. Discovery Channel programs.

17 minutes ago, Sensei said:

What a poor introductory post..

None political wing, AFAIK, accepts pedophiles, child molesters, child abusers....

Acceptance to gays and lesbians, transsexuals, minorities, has nothing to do with acceptance of people raping, molesting or abusing people (i.e. doing things by force, or by trick, against second person free will..)

(Typically) YouTube is a poor choice of source of the information about the world, unless a video is made by scientists e.g. Discovery Channel programs.

One has to wonder, why...

2 hours ago, Johan2001 said:

I have also believed is that the acceptance of pedosexuality belongs to the left and NOT to the right conservatives!

!

Moderator Note

What we discuss here in posts like this are facts (and "I saw on youtube" is, at best, a dubious source) and not your beliefs. This is something where you could go research and gather facts and see if this is true, and not have to rely on belief. Your discussion should have been framed the same way.

If you can do that, you can re-introduce the topic