Help with identifying igneous texture

popcornfrenzy

rocks.png.e54bc0c8d81ba89f65ebfea82f861cf3.png

I managed to identify A B and D what got me confused is the texture of C

I kinda think it's Phaneritic based on how similar it looks to B in terms of the texture, but I've searched things related to the picture on the internet and seen people saying it's Porphyritic. So what do you think guys? Plus knowing what kind of rock it is will also help, though I do think it's a granite, correct me if I'm wrong thank you. 

Edited by popcornfrenzy

Aphanitic:

(Pink) Rhyolite 

Porphyritic:

Andesite 

Phaneritic:

Diorite

Granidiorite 

Granite

Granular:

Quartzite 

I kinda forgot the fact that coarse-grain is the only texture that forms within the Earth in contrast to the others that are formed on the Earth's surface.

436451050_Fjregranitt3.thumb.jpg.f68c881d6922c166a5ee4bf5e14135e4.jpg

I actually think that C is indeed Granite based on this picture I found in the internet. Thanks for the comparison I think I know now perhaps? I'm open for validation Sir

22 hours ago, popcornfrenzy said:

Aphanitic:

(Pink) Rhyolite 

Porphyritic:

Andesite 

Phaneritic:

Diorite

Granidiorite 

Granite

Granular:

Quartzite 

I kinda forgot the fact that coarse-grain is the only texture that forms within the Earth in contrast to the others that are formed on the Earth's surface.

436451050_Fjregranitt3.thumb.jpg.f68c881d6922c166a5ee4bf5e14135e4.jpg

I actually think that C is indeed Granite based on this picture I found in the internet. Thanks for the comparison I think I know now perhaps? I'm open for validation Sir

It certainly looks as if it has pink feldspar, black mica and white quartz, so could be granite. It doesn't look porphyritic to me, in that there is no glassy or microcrystalline  matrix. But I'm no mineralogist. It's rather a pretty rock, actually.