Are conspiracy theories our right as citizens of a free country?

11 minutes ago, MigL said:

Since there is no more evidence supporting either view, why would you have me believe everyone elses differing viewpoints, rather than my own ?
IOW, why believe someone else is a 'them', because their mind tells him/her so, rather than what my mind tells me that he/she is ?
Which is the conspiracy here ?

I don't believe any of your questions actually answer the question I asked.

14 minutes ago, MigL said:

Which is the conspiracy here ?

You are the one who brought up gender in the conspiracy thread, not me.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Censorship is a fine line, but surly even the most ardent advocate of free speech, would object to lies being told about them?

Open debate has to happen with both sides complying with the rules of debate. i.e. evidence is required, not just assertion. Logical fallacies and arguments of distraction cannot be permitted. The lar

But you have to be on Parler, which has 15 million subscribers vs 330 million for twitter. So that’s at least 315 million people not being reached.

Posted Images

If you should still require an answer, please re-word the question, and I'll attempt too answer it.
Otherwise, this does belong in a different thread.

edit
The reason I brought it up was due to my recent exchange with Der_neugierige, in, the now 'trashed',  Hijack From Homosexualism; Genes and the Environment

Edited by MigL