A unified theory of our social world

Social-Spacetime

I created a unified theory of our social world (from my own training and discoveries) in what I call The Laws of Social Fabrics, which represent our biological instincts (principles of survival) as well as who are consciously in spacetime. Each law is listed in order, from our most crucial survival mechanism: the 1st law, to our most complex social behavior: the 5th law. In addition, these laws are hierarchical in nature and represent the human psyche: the id, ego, and super-ego. They are classified in order from simplicity to complexity. Please see information below graphic.

Social-Fabric-Cultural-Intelligence.jpg

Spoiler

The Laws of Social Fabrics (a Unified theory of our social world):

1. General definition of SAFETY/TRUST/SECURITY/FEAR, FACTS (the 'id', survival, self-gratification):
Sub-laws of the first law “SAFETY/TRUST/SECURITY /FEAR” in order of importance in accordance to survival:

1st:
Amygdala hijack (self-preservation – immediate SAFETY/TRUST/SECURITY/DANGER):
Protect the-self at all costs such as being attacked by a wild animal, unless it's for a cause greater than the-self. You must be aware of the facts of the situation in order to save your life, or someone else's.

- Facts, represent objective reality – whereas truth represents subjective reality. [Truth] is conceived of consciously, and therefore is processed through conscious intent (goal seeking). (Words used to describe subconscious acts: facts, data, transparency, statistics, and deductive reasoning.

2nd: Fulfilling immediate basic needs: water, food, clothing and shelter (heat or fire), paying rent.

3rd: State of well-being such as illness or sickness.

4th:
Sex and maternal/paternal instinct, childbearing, innocence

5th:
Social resources that make us feel SAFE (meaning, “social resource control” relating to SAFETY): Money, Power, Fame, Religion: Values relating to money and power can take the place of the first 1st sub-law if they devolve back into immediate safety and trust. For instance, [money – the 5th sub-law] can take the place of the 2nd sub-law when people no longer can afford food. And when lack of food turns into starvation, then [money] becomes the 1st law of survival (or the search for food to stay alive).

6th: Love (family, relationships): Do I love someone?
(Love, bonding, relationships, acts of kindness, witnessing acts of kindness.

7th: Health: Psychological and Physical health (Health, Education, Inspiration, Happiness, and well-being): Is my psychological health and physical health intact? Physical health relates to eating healthy and exercise, but not illness and sickness because these attributes define the 3rd sub-law of social fabrics.

8th: Freedom to CHOOSE to protect lower level sub-laws: The power to choose one's own will in society in order to protect their own survival mechanisms or someone else's. Freedom of choice does not include conscious free will (called conscious intent), such as goal-seeking because these notions are conscious thoughts. Freedom of choice pertains only to thoughts regarding protecting survival mechanisms (the 1st law and all its sub-laws).

2. PHYSICAL CLOSENESS – the “Neighbor Effect” (the “id” and “ego”):
Physical closeness, called the “The Neighbor Effect,” determines whether you trust somebody physically close to you or not. Physical closeness is based on feelings of trust and security as well as potential risk. People who are physically close to us are more likely to affect our current state of mind than those who are at a distance from us.

1st (trust): Can I trust someone physically close to me? This includes a multitude of feelings: self-preservation, love, sex, sexual infatuation, maternal/paternal instinct, etc...
2nd (danger): Entering too close into someone's personal space. If someone whom you don't know or you don't trust gets too physically close to you, they might set off your fight-or-flight mechanisms, depending on their level of physical engagement with you. Likewise, if you walk up to someone unannounced or get too close to them, you might make them feel anxious or extremely uncomfortable. But if you start charging at them, they will definitely react out of immediate fear or sense of danger.

3. GOAL SEEKING (the “ego”):
Goal seeking represents the ego. The ego fulfills the needs of the id.
1st:
Seeking out or finding something you're looking for, or attaining something such as money, a job, car keys, food, chores, a lost item, a family member, fixing a relationship, and other real-world self-goals related to the reality principle. The reality principle has to do with how the mind comes to understand the world in accordance to our survival mechanisms (relating to the first law and all its eight sub-laws).

4. VALUE SYSTEM – Personal beliefs & Morals (“the ego and super-ego”):
Value system represents the ego and super-ego, which is higher level thinking. More complex thoughts and emotions transpire here and are carried out in a conscious, self reflective way. This is where we come to understand things such as good and bad, and helpful vs not helpful. These ideas become part of how we define ourselves in social reality in how we relate to others. These notions are more complex than those in the subconsciousness.

1st: “Do I perceive someone's beliefs or value values (such as morals and ethics) to be in alignment with my own?”
Description: We seek out experiences and relationships with those whom we have similar values and beliefs with in order to attain feelings of trust and safety.

Types of value system connections:

1. Direct value system connection: Sharing similar or same emotional ideas or values. This type of value system connection creates automatic feelings of trust whereby seamless social connections are made.
2. Indirect value system: Sharing similar, or same [rational] or [semi-emotional] ideas or values. Value connections made here are either “ego to ego,” or “super-ego to super-ego” value connections. These type of value system connections do not create automatic feelings of trust, because subconscious, emotionally salient connections are not made, meaning our survival mechanisms (the 1st law) are not being focused on, or are being protected.

5. PROTECTING-OR-CHANGING THE SYSTEM TO WORK FOR THE-SELF (the “super-ego”):
Protecting or changing the system represents the super-ego or very high-level thinking that relates to social resource control or social resource manipulation (relating to the Grand Theory of Social-Spacetime).

1st: Does the system, or person (or people) maintaining the system work in favor of “my” needs and values, both in the short-term and long-term?
2nd: If the system does not favor my needs and values, I therefore must change the system so that is protects my survival mechanisms and higher-level needs.

We actively work to protect or destroy the system [if]:

1. my immediate needs in the system are being threatened (taxes, healthcare, power, health, wealth, resources, freedom, etc...); or,
2. my value system (law 4) inside the system is being threatened; or,
3. I have a greater need to destroy or save the system because my life is being threatened or my freedom is being threatened.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to see ALL of my work, go here:

links deleted

2 hours ago, Social-Spacetime said:

I created a unified theory of our social world (from my own training and discoveries) in what I call The Laws of Social Fabrics, which represent our biological instincts (principles of survival) as well as who are consciously in spacetime. Each law is listed in order, from our most crucial survival mechanism: the 1st law, to our most complex social behavior: the 5th law. In addition, these laws are hierarchical in nature and represent the human psyche: the id, ego, and super-ego. They are classified in order from simplicity to complexity. Please see information below graphic.

Social-Fabric-Cultural-Intelligence.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

The Laws of Social Fabrics (a Unified theory of our social world):

1. General definition of SAFETY/TRUST/SECURITY/FEAR, FACTS (the 'id', survival, self-gratification):
Sub-laws of the first law “SAFETY/TRUST/SECURITY /FEAR” in order of importance in accordance to survival:

1st:
Amygdala hijack (self-preservation – immediate SAFETY/TRUST/SECURITY/DANGER):
Protect the-self at all costs such as being attacked by a wild animal, unless it's for a cause greater than the-self. You must be aware of the facts of the situation in order to save your life, or someone else's.

- Facts, represent objective reality – whereas truth represents subjective reality. [Truth] is conceived of consciously, and therefore is processed through conscious intent (goal seeking). (Words used to describe subconscious acts: facts, data, transparency, statistics, and deductive reasoning.

2nd: Fulfilling immediate basic needs: water, food, clothing and shelter (heat or fire), paying rent.

3rd: State of well-being such as illness or sickness.

4th:
Sex and maternal/paternal instinct, childbearing, innocence

5th:
Social resources that make us feel SAFE (meaning, “social resource control” relating to SAFETY): Money, Power, Fame, Religion: Values relating to money and power can take the place of the first 1st sub-law if they devolve back into immediate safety and trust. For instance, [money – the 5th sub-law] can take the place of the 2nd sub-law when people no longer can afford food. And when lack of food turns into starvation, then [money] becomes the 1st law of survival (or the search for food to stay alive).

6th: Love (family, relationships): Do I love someone?
(Love, bonding, relationships, acts of kindness, witnessing acts of kindness.

7th: Health: Psychological and Physical health (Health, Education, Inspiration, Happiness, and well-being): Is my psychological health and physical health intact? Physical health relates to eating healthy and exercise, but not illness and sickness because these attributes define the 3rd sub-law of social fabrics.

8th: Freedom to CHOOSE to protect lower level sub-laws: The power to choose one's own will in society in order to protect their own survival mechanisms or someone else's. Freedom of choice does not include conscious free will (called conscious intent), such as goal-seeking because these notions are conscious thoughts. Freedom of choice pertains only to thoughts regarding protecting survival mechanisms (the 1st law and all its sub-laws).

2. PHYSICAL CLOSENESS – the “Neighbor Effect” (the “id” and “ego”):
Physical closeness, called the “The Neighbor Effect,” determines whether you trust somebody physically close to you or not. Physical closeness is based on feelings of trust and security as well as potential risk. People who are physically close to us are more likely to affect our current state of mind than those who are at a distance from us.

1st (trust): Can I trust someone physically close to me? This includes a multitude of feelings: self-preservation, love, sex, sexual infatuation, maternal/paternal instinct, etc...
2nd (danger): Entering too close into someone's personal space. If someone whom you don't know or you don't trust gets too physically close to you, they might set off your fight-or-flight mechanisms, depending on their level of physical engagement with you. Likewise, if you walk up to someone unannounced or get too close to them, you might make them feel anxious or extremely uncomfortable. But if you start charging at them, they will definitely react out of immediate fear or sense of danger.

3. GOAL SEEKING (the “ego”):
Goal seeking represents the ego. The ego fulfills the needs of the id.
1st:
Seeking out or finding something you're looking for, or attaining something such as money, a job, car keys, food, chores, a lost item, a family member, fixing a relationship, and other real-world self-goals related to the reality principle. The reality principle has to do with how the mind comes to understand the world in accordance to our survival mechanisms (relating to the first law and all its eight sub-laws).

4. VALUE SYSTEM – Personal beliefs & Morals (“the ego and super-ego”):
Value system represents the ego and super-ego, which is higher level thinking. More complex thoughts and emotions transpire here and are carried out in a conscious, self reflective way. This is where we come to understand things such as good and bad, and helpful vs not helpful. These ideas become part of how we define ourselves in social reality in how we relate to others. These notions are more complex than those in the subconsciousness.

1st: “Do I perceive someone's beliefs or value values (such as morals and ethics) to be in alignment with my own?”
Description: We seek out experiences and relationships with those whom we have similar values and beliefs with in order to attain feelings of trust and safety.

Types of value system connections:

1. Direct value system connection: Sharing similar or same emotional ideas or values. This type of value system connection creates automatic feelings of trust whereby seamless social connections are made.
2. Indirect value system: Sharing similar, or same [rational] or [semi-emotional] ideas or values. Value connections made here are either “ego to ego,” or “super-ego to super-ego” value connections. These type of value system connections do not create automatic feelings of trust, because subconscious, emotionally salient connections are not made, meaning our survival mechanisms (the 1st law) are not being focused on, or are being protected.

5. PROTECTING-OR-CHANGING THE SYSTEM TO WORK FOR THE-SELF (the “super-ego”):
Protecting or changing the system represents the super-ego or very high-level thinking that relates to social resource control or social resource manipulation (relating to the Grand Theory of Social-Spacetime).

1st: Does the system, or person (or people) maintaining the system work in favor of “my” needs and values, both in the short-term and long-term?
2nd: If the system does not favor my needs and values, I therefore must change the system so that is protects my survival mechanisms and higher-level needs.

We actively work to protect or destroy the system [if]:

1. my immediate needs in the system are being threatened (taxes, healthcare, power, health, wealth, resources, freedom, etc...); or,
2. my value system (law 4) inside the system is being threatened; or,
3. I have a greater need to destroy or save the system because my life is being threatened or my freedom is being threatened.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to see ALL of my work, go here:

links deleted

Interesting ideas.  I see some similarity with the construct outlined here and the work of Roland G Tharp, who wrote Delta Theory and Psycho-Social Systems. 

Some advice:  your visual schema is somewhat hard to follow and could be clarified for greater effect.

Edited by Alex_Krycek

19 hours ago, Alex_Krycek said:

Some advice:  your visual schema is somewhat hard to follow and could be clarified for greater effect.

Social-spacetime fabric is the neuro-circuitry of our brains as well as Einstein's spacetime. The fabric defines the mathematical symmetry of physics, which defines the laws of the universe, giving rise to the complexity of the universe we see today. And with that, of further complexity of matter (of constructive interference patterns, of matter that can preserve its energy state over time), giving rise to life itself ... which through the same processes of symmetry, has created the complexity the brain and the social behaviors we see today in society, as a result of this mathematical symmetry of the universe (which represents nesting, hierarchy, fractals, and self-recursion). This is the consilience of unified theory of our entire social world, from physics, to life, to human behavior.

For example, the id, ego, and super-ego in Social-Spacetime:

social-spacetime-modular-color-coated.jp

Social-spacetime and Einstein's spacetime are interchangeable, as the same fabric, called Social-Spacetime. Notice the 'id' of the human psyche is on the left, in blue. This represents subconsciousness. Everything to the right, in pink, represents consciousness. For example, the "ego" on the right in red, as "space" represents MASS. And the super-ego represents TIME itself as utility or the system of society or social system you may be part of as C², which is a feedback loop that creates culture. The laws of social fabrics (the rules that define human behavior based on survival mechanisms, "social mass", and Einstein's spacetime laws are listed accordingly underneath (see image below).

Social-Spacetime-Mathetmatical-Formula.j

Notice how the Psychological Continuum Model (PCM) by Jeff James and Daniel C. Funk is consilient (unified) with everything in the model below. The Pcm represents how we come to psychologically attach to ideas (as awareness, attraction, attachment, and allegiance). This all unifies with each law, with the id,ego, and super-ego, with social-spacetime, and E=MC². If you read the PCM, you can visualize the networks they speak of, especially as they "crystallize" into greater connected neural networks in the mind, as we come to realize ideas as intrinsic, and intrinsically consistent. Each sub law on the left get nested into all the other laws, and each law into the rest, called the Nested Laws of Social Fabrics (representing a fractal design) of 1,2,3,5,8, and 13 (a fibonacci sequence). There is 1 mind, 2 parts of the human psyche which are subconsciousness and consciousness, 3 parts to the human psyche (id, ego, super-ego), 5 laws of social fabrics that define everything, 8 sub-laws that defines the id for survival (of simplicity to complexity), and 8 sub-laws + 5 Laws altogether is equal to 13. 1+3 = 4 (three spatial dimensions plus 1 of TIME, which is equal to Einstein's spacetime. "Space" is 3 spatial dimensions, and "Time" is one dimension as well. That makes 4 dimensions altogether. If you add in "Social" or "Energy" (of Einstein's E=MC²), you get the 5th dimension, which is LIFE itself (constructive interference patterns) -- matter that can look at itself in the mirror and preserve its ENERGY over TIME. Energy=Mass*Speed of Light (Time or C²).

LawsOfSocialFabrics-simplicity-complexit
Self-recursion
Edited by Social-Spacetime

On 4/17/2021 at 4:15 PM, Social-Spacetime said:

Notice how the Psychological Continuum Model (PCM) by Jeff James and Daniel C. Funk is consilient (unified) with everything in the model below. The Pcm represents how we come to psychologically attach to ideas (as awareness, attraction, attachment, and allegiance). This all unifies with each law, with the id,ego, and super-ego, with social-spacetime, and E=MC². If you read the PCM, you can visualize the networks they speak of, especially as they "crystallize" into greater connected neural networks in the mind, as we come to realize ideas as intrinsic, and intrinsically consistent. Each sub law on the left get nested into all the other laws, and each law into the rest, called the Nested Laws of Social Fabrics (representing a fractal design) of 1,2,3,5,8, and 13 (a fibonacci sequence). There is 1 mind, 2 parts of the human psyche which are subconsciousness and consciousness, 3 parts to the human psyche (id, ego, super-ego), 5 laws of social fabrics that define everything, 8 sub-laws that defines the id for survival (of simplicity to complexity), and 8 sub-laws + 5 Laws altogether is equal to 13. 1+3 = 4 (three spatial dimensions plus 1 of TIME, which is equal to Einstein's spacetime. "Space" is 3 spatial dimensions, and "Time" is one dimension as well. That makes 4 dimensions altogether. If you add in "Social" or "Energy" (of Einstein's E=MC²), you get the 5th dimension, which is LIFE itself (constructive interference patterns) -- matter that can look at itself in the mirror and preserve its ENERGY over TIME. Energy=Mass*Speed of Light (Time or C²).

Sorry, but it seems like all you would need to finish that would be some feta cheese and a nice balsamic vinaigrette.🙂

LIFE itself, adds the 5th dimension to the universe, as shown on the left. The human psyche can be defined into angles of a circle as shown on the right (see below -- the feta cheese is on the left in yellow by the way).

Geometry-of-Human-Psyche.jpg

20 hours ago, Social-Spacetime said:

LIFE itself, adds the 5th dimension to the universe, as shown on the left.

A pretty picture/illustration is all I see.  Life is simply a result of abiogenesis and evolution. With the stuff of life being everywhere we look, in a "near infinite" universe, over a 13.83 billion year period, the right combination of events and conditions finally presented themselves for such abiogenesis to take place.

On 4/18/2021 at 6:15 AM, Social-Spacetime said:

Social-spacetime fabric is the neuro-circuitry of our brains as well as Einstein's spacetime.

Social-spacetime and Einstein's spacetime are interchangeable, as the same fabric, called Social-Spacetime. Notice the 'id' of the human psyche is on the left, in blue.

All I see is a load of philosophical jargon with pretty pictures. Einstein's spacetime [actually it was coined by Hermann Minkowski] is simply the multi-dimensional framework within which we locate events and describe them in terms of spatial coordinates and time. The concept of spacetime follows from the observation that the speed of light is invariant and Intervals of space and time considered separately are not the same for different observers. Your "social spacetime" is what I refer to as philosophical jargon.

3 hours ago, beecee said:

A pretty picture/illustration is all I see.  Life is simply a result of abiogenesis and evolution. With the stuff of life being everywhere we look, in a "near infinite" universe, over a 13.83 billion year period, the right combination of events and conditions finally presented themselves for such abiogenesis to take place.

All I see is a load of philosophical jargon with pretty pictures. Einstein's spacetime [actually it was coined by Hermann Minkowski] is simply the multi-dimensional framework within which we locate events and describe them in terms of spatial coordinates and time. The concept of spacetime follows from the observation that the speed of light is invariant and Intervals of space and time considered separately are not the same for different observers. Your "social spacetime" is what I refer to as philosophical jargon.

The 2nd Law of Social Fabrics is "physical closeness," what I call the neighbor effect. This has to do with who we are as people as MASS and how we behave around each other, and seek goals (3rd Law of Social Fabrics) to fulfill our needs for survival, as well conscious goals such as hedonistic behavior. MASS (or SPACE in social-spacetime -- the 2nd and 3rd laws of social fabrics) is equal to MASS in E=MC², tied to the ego in the human psyche, which is simple consciousness. This has to do with the reality principle. Remember, we're not at the neocortex of the brain yet, so we don't have our highest most complex thoughts yet.

The "neighbor effect" in action: if you were just standing somewhere (you as MASS) and all of a sudden, someone enters into your personal, private space (SPACE in social-spacetime) puts their hands around you, your heart rate would likely rise, and you would experience heightened behavior. But to make this thought-experiment more simple -- we're innately aware of people physically (space and mass) around us. So if you're standing on a line somewhere like the supermarket, you're consciously and subconsciously aware of the people standing in your close physical space or proximity, especially when someone enters into it. Also, if someone you TRUST enters into your physical space, you won't feel the same flight-or-fight response or heightened response (depending on the situation). If a loved one put their arms around you, such as giving you a hug for example, you would likely feel oxytocin (a feel-good hormone that gives you the warm and cuddly feelings).

Therefore, you can see how MASS (E=MC²) and SPACE (social-spacetime) is innately tied to the 2nd Law of Social Fabrics which is physical closeness.

47 minutes ago, Social-Spacetime said:

The 2nd Law of Social Fabrics is "physical closeness," what I call the neighbor effect. This has to do with who we are as people as MASS and how we behave around each other, and seek goals (3rd Law of Social Fabrics) to fulfill our needs for survival, as well conscious goals such as hedonistic behavior. MASS (or SPACE in social-spacetime -- the 2nd and 3rd laws of social fabrics) is equal to MASS in E=MC², tied to the ego in the human psyche, which is simple consciousness. This has to do with the reality principle. Remember, we're not at the neocortex of the brain yet, so we don't have our highest most complex thoughts yet.

The "neighbor effect" in action: if you were just standing somewhere (you as MASS) and all of a sudden, someone enters into your personal, private space (SPACE in social-spacetime) puts their hands around you, your heart rate would likely rise, and you would experience heightened behavior. But to make this thought-experiment more simple -- we're innately aware of people physically (space and mass) around us. So if you're standing on a line somewhere like the supermarket, you're consciously and subconsciously aware of the people standing in your close physical space or proximity, especially when someone enters into it. Also, if someone you TRUST enters into your physical space, you won't feel the same flight-or-fight response or heightened response (depending on the situation). If a loved one put their arms around you, such as giving you a hug for example, you would likely feel oxytocin (a feel-good hormone that gives you the warm and cuddly feelings).

Therefore, you can see how MASS (E=MC²) and SPACE (social-spacetime) is innately tied to the 2nd Law of Social Fabrics which is physical closeness.

Science is what we know; Philosophy is what we don't know.

Or to quote Richard feynman, "Scientists are explorers, Philosophers are Tourists", 

The 2nd Law cf Social Fabrics can be experimented with, regarding physical closeness to people. As already stated: "So if you're standing on a line somewhere like the supermarket, you're consciously and subconsciously aware of the people standing in your close physical space or proximity, especially when someone enters into it. Also, if someone you TRUST enters into your physical space, you won't feel the same flight-or-fight response or heightened response (depending on the situation). If a loved one put their arms around you, such as giving you a hug for example, you would likely feel oxytocin (a feel-good hormone that gives you the warm and cuddly feelings). "

How hormones unify with the Social-Spacetime model (SEE COLUMN TO RIGHT, MIDDLE IMAGE where it says "System of Hormones"):

Consilience (unity) of Social-Spacetime:

consilience-model.jpg

14 hours ago, Social-Spacetime said:

MASS (or SPACE in social-spacetime -- the 2nd and 3rd laws of social fabrics) is equal to MASS in E=MC², tied to the ego in the human psyche, which is simple consciousness. This has to do with the reality principle. Remember, we're not at the neocortex of the brain yet, so we don't have our highest most complex thoughts yet.

So heavy people get tired more easily than lighter people because for a given unit of 'ego in the human psyche' they have less energy?  I believe your analogy between social space-time and physical space-time has been stretched way beyond the breaking point!

6 hours ago, Area54 said:

@Social-SpacetimeI shall take more time to review your thinking, but my initial impression is Maslow's hierarchy on LSD.  And, ego, super-ego and id?!? I thought that pseudo science had been dropped along with Freud's other delusions. (If it hasn't been, it should be.)

lol I would never associate drugs with the science of the Social Fabric Framework. But on a more serious note, no, I didn't copy or follow Maslow. And I define the 'id' in my own way: that which is below our level of awareness that represents survival mechanisms (diffusion limited aggregates, known as DLA's).

25 minutes ago, Social-Spacetime said:

I define the 'id' in my own way: 

!

Moderator Note

In this section, you need to show us why we should bother to redefine concepts that are already well understood in favor of your idea. So far, it seems like you simply ran into some social science you didn't understand, and rather than ask questions until you did, you chose to make up this stuff instead. So please show us why it's not only necessary, but should replace the science we have.

32 minutes ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

In this section, you need to show us why we should bother to redefine concepts that are already well understood in favor of your idea. So far, it seems like you simply ran into some social science you didn't understand, and rather than ask questions until you did, you chose to make up this stuff instead. So please show us why it's not only necessary, but should replace the science we have.

Yes, I will tomorrow.

The contention is the following:

On 4/23/2021 at 8:03 PM, Social-Spacetime said:

I didn't copy or follow Maslow. And I define the 'id' in my own way: that which is below our level of awareness that represents survival mechanisms (diffusion limited aggregates, known as DLA's).

1) I will post an image of what I call the 1st Law of Social Fabrics, which represents the subconsciousness, as the 'id', which is our human instincts.
2) I will claim how the subconsciousness should be redefined.
3) Then I will describe HOW it works and WHY it is CORRECT, based on the new model (the 1st Law which is the image).
4) I will claim how the current understanding of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, is WRONG, which is taught in universities all around the world.

1. The new model:

1st-Law-triangle.jpg

2. CLAIMS:

• I used the word "Law" because the "Laws Of Social Fabrics" describe our bodily systems that work in accordance to flight-or-fight, energy and homeostasis, immune system, and survival of the species (reproduction) which works in accordance to our body in nature.

The 1st Law of Social Fabrics, I claim:

• Represents 8 sub-laws, which defines human instincts.
  • Is made up of two distinct parts: simple survival, and complex survival.
  • Goes from simplicity (at the bottom) to complexity (at the top).
  • Starts with simplicity (1st sub-law: flight-or-fight), and works its way to complexity (8th sub-law: protect or not protect lower sub-laws).
  • Defines the subconsciousness as instincts (survival).
  • The phrase: "survival mechanisms," meaning, that which represents human instincts.
  • The first 4 sub-laws represents simple survival: our bodily systems that keep us alive. This includes the following: 1) immediate safety, 2) energy and homeostasis, 3) immune system, and 4) survival of the species, meaning reproduction.
  • The 5-8th sub-laws I claim represents complex survival, meaning, social complexity.
  • "Simple survival" I claim represents simple spacetime and simple social-spacetime.
  • "Complex survival" I claim represents greater complex spacetime and greater complex social-spacetime.

3. The 1st Law of Social Fabrics: WHY it is scientifically correct and HOW it works:

WHY the 1st Law of Social Fabrics is scientifically correct:

• Biology: the first 4 sub-laws are systems of our body which turn on and off in order, based on the current state of our body and in nature.
  • Individual simplicity to social complexity: the sub-laws are how our bodily systems respond to survival, homeostasis, and survival of the species interpreted through individual survival and survival of the species (1-4th sub-laws) to social complexity (5th-8th sub-laws).
  • I have placed everything in its proper respective order in accordance to biology and nature.

HOW the 1st Law of Social Fabrics works (systems turning on and off in accordance to the current state of the body in nature:

Examples of SIMPLE survival:

Sub-law 1: If you are in the forest searching for food and all of a sudden a wild animal like a lion or bear starts chasing you, you will NOT continue eating or searching for food. Your body will react in accordance to flight-or-fight. You will either run away, or fight the animal.
Sub-law 2: If you come down with an illness or sickness such as the flu, your body will reduce food and water intake through appetite or repress it altogether, depending on the severity of the illness or sickness in order for your body to put as much ENERGY into your immune system to fighting the illness.
Sub-law 3: If you are about to have sex with someone and you find out they are bedridden due to having an illness, you will likely not engage in sex with them. Likewise, if you find out they have H.I.V., you will likely not engage in sex with them.

Examples COMPLEX survival:

Sub-law 4: If you were planning to have a child, and you suddenly lost your job or suffered a serious financial loss because of the ECONOMY, you will likely decide not to have a child (because of financial burden).
Sub-law 5: If you were in a LOVING relationship (6th sub-law) with your spouse and kids (family), and all of a sudden the ECONOMY got worse, or your lost your job, there is a likely chance that any financial hardship will cause problems with the relationship of your family. When parents argue, it's usually because of a financial burden, thereby likely to cause problems within the family.
Sub-law 6: the LOVE for your family takes priority over exercising. For example, during the holiday Thanks Giving, you might spend 30 minutes to an hour running outside for exercise (working off all that junk food). But the rest of the day, is spent with family.
Sub-law 7:  If you become obese, you may decide to lose weight (to prevent high blood pressure), or not. If you become depressed (mental health), you may decide to protect your mental health by seeking help, or not. Protecting or not protecting a lower sub-law is the 8th sub-law.

4. Abraham Maslow's model on the "Hierarchy of Needs," is scientifically wrong. Here's why:

• Maslow has SAFETY as his second tier in his hierarchy, which doesn't agree with our body's natural flight-or-fight response. According to his model, if you are eating something and suddenly a wild animal starts running towards you, you may decide to keep standing there eating. Accordingly, SAFETY (immediate threat) is not as important as physiological needs in his model, such as food. Note that Maslow has "physiological needs" as his first, most important tier. See link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

• On Maslow's 3rd tier, he has listed: "love, belonging, intimate relationships (meaning sex), and family." These should not all be clumped together in the same tier, because that would imply that all of these "needs" are of the same equal importance. They are not. For example, sex takes priority over family. More to that point, people risk losing their jobs over sex, and sometimes their entire careers. Secondly, sex is more important than friendship. Friendship is not required for preservation of the species, and reproduction should be a lower tier in his hierarchy. Lastly, family is more important than friendship. Family is for life.

syntax error