Conspiracy theory from 2016 becomes true, or it's still coincidence and well prepared prank?

TheDelugeMan2

What do you think about this post from reddit conspiracy from october 2016: https://archive.is/uhMtg ?Guy there claims that something special will occur 3 years and 3 months later (January 2020), and it will be thing that will change our lives.

You say the event around 2020 will change the world in hours or minutesNot exactly, around 2020 an event will happen that will change the way we live. In my research this doesn't seem to be the event that will change our lives in minutes or hours. I don't see that coming until a bit later.Just let me say, up until a event that cosmological, everything that you see go on, on a major scale no matter the cost of human life WAS PLANNED OUT.This life changing event in 2020, what countries do you think will be hit worst?America, it is already starting to affect parts of Europe now. Most of the world has always been the half empty. Whereas America has been half full if you get the analogy. America will see how it feels to not be half empty.... but actually empty.It's in 4 years, realistically what kind of event could happen? All out war? A super plague? Nuclear warfare?Less than 4, actually 3 years 3 months. But the exact as if it will be plague, war, etc., are not 100% for certain because that depends on many factors.

What do you think? January in 2020 was the month where media start to talk more about virus etc.I don't know how to look at this whole situation, and need your rational look on this.

3 minutes ago, TheDelugeMan2 said:

What do you think about this post from reddit conspiracy from october 2016: https://archive.is/uhMtg ?Guy there claims that something special will occur 3 years and 3 months later (January 2020), and it will be thing that will change our lives.

You say the event around 2020 will change the world in hours or minutesNot exactly, around 2020 an event will happen that will change the way we live. In my research this doesn't seem to be the event that will change our lives in minutes or hours. I don't see that coming until a bit later.Just let me say, up until a event that cosmological, everything that you see go on, on a major scale no matter the cost of human life WAS PLANNED OUT.This life changing event in 2020, what countries do you think will be hit worst?America, it is already starting to affect parts of Europe now. Most of the world has always been the half empty. Whereas America has been half full if you get the analogy. America will see how it feels to not be half empty.... but actually empty.It's in 4 years, realistically what kind of event could happen? All out war? A super plague? Nuclear warfare?Less than 4, actually 3 years 3 months. But the exact as if it will be plague, war, etc., are not 100% for certain because that depends on many factors.

What do you think? January in 2020 was the month where media start to talk more about virus etc.I don't know how to look at this whole situation, and need your rational look on this.

Government doesn't control culture, however much it tries too; what makes you think a conspiracy theory, would have any more success???

20 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Government doesn't control culture, however much it tries too; what makes you think a conspiracy theory, would have any more success???

I'm not talking about controlling the culture, but about possbility of predicting the whole pandemic situation, by some random on reddit. His answers on thread that I shared in most of cases were silly, and maked me think, that was just a joke. But there is one weird thing, on the place where he talking about january 2020, as a month where our lifestyle will become to change becouse of some disaster, like a pandemic.

3 minutes ago, TheDelugeMan2 said:

I'm not talking about controlling the culture, but about possbility of predicting the whole pandemic situation, by some random on reddit. His answers on thread that I shared in most of cases were silly, and maked me think, that was just a joke. But there is one weird thing, on the place where he talking about january 2020, as a month where our lifestyle will become to change becouse of some disaster, like a pandemic.

It's not like a culture, to describe a disaster...

24 minutes ago, TheDelugeMan2 said:

!

Moderator Note

Sorry, but this is a science discussion forum. Conspiracies have no evidence to make talking about them meaningful, otherwise they'd be fact. Cherry-picking from the entire web means the probability of finding just about anything you want is very high. It's like reading garbage into the writings of Nostradamus, or pointing in hindsight to the accuracy of your horoscope.

If you can think of a way to support your proposals with evidence, so your concerns gain a more trustworthy basis for conversation, the thread can stay open. Otherwise, we don't waste the membership's time with conspiracy. More rigor, please.

"Even a Broken Clock Is Right Twice a Day"..

If you will ask ~ 8 bln people to predict something in the future with an exact date, just because of the amount of people involved, some of them will give the exact date of some event, giving you illusion of prophecy and foresight.

"predict a day of a week of your death". You have 1/7 = 14% chance of giving the correct answer. Nobody will say in media "that person incorrectly predicted day of week of his/her death". You will just see information about "lucky" one which gave the correct one.

Someone is winning all these lotteries. They didn't foresee it, even if in the media say so.

Edited by Sensei