Brain regeneration from mercury exposure

fredreload

So I found this video about mercury and its effect on brain degeneration which is caused by blocking the beta GTPase of the tubulin.

Now my question is, is it impossible to rebuild the neurons again after brain regeneration? Because glutamate uncaging is supposed to naturally grow the axons based on the following video.

Edited by fredreload

2 hours ago, fredreload said:

So I found this video about mercury and its effect on brain degeneration which is caused by blocking the beta GTPase of the tubulin.

Now my question is, is it impossible to rebuild the neurons again after brain regeneration? Because glutamate uncaging is supposed to naturally grow the axons based on the following video.

It is next to impossible. As a biologist , I  HAVE  heard rumors about it. But rumors are rumors. Not  a single colleague of mine has actually reported such a miracle to me . . . . .. .

10 hours ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

It is next to impossible. As a biologist , I  HAVE  heard rumors about it. But rumors are rumors. Not  a single colleague of mine has actually reported such a miracle to me . . . . .. .

I know, brain regeneration is near impossible aside from the memory region which can do brain plasticity.

1 hour ago, fredreload said:

I suppose you can try having progesterone in the blood, I wouldn't know the side effect though

Dear Friend 

There are lots and lots of possibilities and options. Hormones , sound waves , radiation , chemicals , currents ( electricity) ,  ,  , , etc ,  , ,, , , ,, , etc , , , ,   

Let me tell you something absolutely  secretly  ( !! ) 

I am in the know as about an innovative experimental project to start with robotix rather than with the living tissue you have in mind. Then very gradually, they wanna turn things bit by bit by bit into "More Biologic" [ MoBi ]  . .. . . .

2 hours ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

Dear Friend 

There are lots and lots of possibilities and options. Hormones , sound waves , radiation , chemicals , currents ( electricity) ,  ,  , , etc ,  , ,, , , ,, , etc , , , ,   

Let me tell you something absolutely  secretly  ( !! ) 

I am in the know as about an innovative experimental project to start with robotix rather than with the living tissue you have in mind. Then very gradually, they wanna turn things bit by bit by bit into "More Biologic" [ MoBi ]  . .. . . .

The problem with cyborg is it takes more energy to function, even if you do create synthetic neurons and senses I still prefer a human body lol.

It is not a cyborg, what I was talking about 

Whereas it used to be just a mode of social presence and surface, the body has, in these post-modern days , evolved into a symbol of personality. Being incarnate is in contrast to  seeming to be/ in contrast to  seeming or appearing  to be there carnally ..............

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 2:32 AM, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

It is not a cyborg, what I was talking about 

Whereas it used to be just a mode of social presence and surface, the body has, in these post-modern days , evolved into a symbol of personality. Being incarnate is in contrast to  seeming to be/ in contrast to  seeming or appearing  to be there carnally ..............

If you can grab a future mind swapping device, then we will get there professor :D